Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice going Bob. You ran off Eric. One of the most honest posters I have ever seen. I hope you're happy.

+5
Granny4Peace
catfriedlegs
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

You are right.
They ticked me off and I resorted to name calling.
I'm going to go cool off.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, where the hell is Bob?

Granny4Peace wrote:Just because we CAN insult others without getting banned, doesn't mean we SHOULD. this board respects us as adults without censorship. I hope we can all respect that.
It's called having class..And you're right.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You're right. But there are a few posters that haven't showed up here yet. I could name them but why bother. We all know who they are. Once they cross over, this place is toast.

And bob sent out a homing beacon to attract them. This is copied and pasted from Bob:

This is the new place to run our mouths when the the old place to run our mouths is gone. It's okay to start running your mouths RIGHT NOW. That way you can get used to running your mouth in the new place already and you won't have to make an abrupt transition.
And the best news of all is you're allowed to cuss if you really feel the need to. But don't cuss for cussing's sake because that would be rude. Oh what the hell if you just want to cuss for cussing's sake, go ahead. I do.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/f2-general-discussion

Granny4Peace wrote:Just because we CAN insult others without getting banned, doesn't mean we SHOULD. this board respects us as adults without censorship. I hope we can all respect that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

RottiesRule wrote:You are right.
They ticked me off and I resorted to name calling.
I'm going to go cool off.

Bob said I could talk dirty.....most women like it... king

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And how exactly did I do anything at all to disrespect one of my good friends Eric? Is this thread some kind of performance art that is supposed to short circuit my brain? Because if it is it's about time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For the last four hours I've been socializing with good friends. And then I get back home and read this.
Am I in hell and you people are the devil or what? Why did you want to bring down my buzz?
But what the hell, I can dig it. So let's get this shit going and see where it goes. lol

Bob, go the source-Eric and talk to him about it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

BP Snacks wrote:Bob, go the source-Eric and talk to him about it.

Yes, good advice.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:

Yes, good advice.
Well right now it's 11 oclock at night. I will surely call Eric tomorrow to try to find out.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ButtMan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Yes, good advice.
Well right now it's 11 oclock at night. I will surely call Eric tomorrow to try to find out.

Good, I'm sure you'll work it out.

Yella

Yella

ghandi wrote:I made forty or so posts over there, but no more. I was deeply offended by Bob's criticism of Christians. He did it here once before and I was offended then too. I prefer not to be ridiculed by someone I thought was my friend. Playful pokes are one thing... This wasn't a playful poke.

I think it's time for me to withdraw from here too. It's been fun (mostly). Bye...
New postReply to this post
Report AbuseIgnore EricEricsonContact EricEricson

Don't let the door slam you on the butt as you leave.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Those were erics words. There is a quote button on ths forum. Read first, understand what you read, then make a smart ass comment to the wrong person.

Yella wrote:
ghandi wrote:I made forty or so posts over there, but no more. I was deeply offended by Bob's criticism of Christians. He did it here once before and I was offended then too. I prefer not to be ridiculed by someone I thought was my friend. Playful pokes are one thing... This wasn't a playful poke.

I think it's time for me to withdraw from here too. It's been fun (mostly). Bye...

VectorMan

VectorMan

ButtMan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Yes, good advice.

Well? Did you work it out? I really hope so.

NaNook

NaNook

Eric can you see me, Eric can you hear me? I'll leave it up to the WHO......

Yella

Yella

ghandi wrote:Those were erics words. There is a quote button on ths forum. Read first, understand what you read, then make a smart ass comment to the wrong person.

Yella wrote:

Thank you,I made a hellava huge mistake. That statement about not letting the door slam you on the butt was definitely meant for Ghandi not Eric, who is a good guy and a friend of mine.
This new set up in this forum is still confusing to an old dawg such as myself.
Maybe I should just go ahead and ask for a blanket apology for all future foulups because I know I'm far from perfect.I'll start wearing my bifocals and read everything
twice.
Yikes! first I make chrissy upset and now this will upset Eric. SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY

Last edited by Yella on 6/17/2012, 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

catfriedlegs

Yella wrote:
ghandi wrote:Those were erics words. There is a quote button on ths forum. Read first, understand what you read, then make a smart ass comment to the wrong person.

Yella wrote:

Thank you,I made a hellava huge mistake. That statement about not letting the door slam you on the butt was definitely meant for Ghandi not Eric, who is a good guy and a friend of mine.
Maybe I should just go ahead and ask for a blanket apology for all future fuckups because I know I'm far from perfect.I'll start wearing my bifocals and read everything
twice.
Yikes! first I make chrissy upset and now this will upset Eric. SORRYSORRTYSORRYSORRY

I wondered what was going on as I thought you and Eric were friends, Yella. Whew!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Don't feel bad. If everyone was smart, who would people like me look down upon?

Yella wrote:

Yella wrote:

Maybe I should just go ahead and ask for a blanket apology for all future fuckups because I know I'm far from perfect.I'll start wearing my bifocals and read everything
twice.
Yikes! first I make chrissy upset and now this will upset Eric. SORRYSORRTYSORRYSORRY

Yella

Yella

Azadeh wrote:
Yella wrote:

Yella wrote:

twice.

I wondered what was going on as I thought you and Eric were friends, Yella. Whew!

Azadeh, this turned into a bad day for me. I definitely goofed. I hope chrissy understands now, but I don't know how to get in touch with Eric. I can't even go the pnj anymore. Something odd over there, when I bring up the forum it stays on for a few seconds then just disappears.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum