Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism!

+4
Joanimaroni
Markle
EmeraldGhost
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://news.yahoo.com/french-muslim-calls-on-peers-to-stop-terrorism---the-solution-will-come-from-us-165741864.html

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Yeah?

Where's the masses of "peaceful" Muslims marching in the streets in the Muslim sections of Paris & other European cities demanding an end to violent jihad being conducted or supported y their religious brethren?

How about a "Million Muslim March Against Terrorism"? .... when I see that, then I might be impressed. Till then ....

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/french-muslim-calls-on-peers-to-stop-terrorism---the-solution-will-come-from-us-165741864.html

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! March20by20Moderate20Muslims_zpsneqelvjh

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! 12243153_1523475237973199_668804222309676017_n

Both should be carefully vetted. Christian fundamentalist, self-proclaimed American War Heroes who are ultra conservatives are far too dangerous to let loose on our homeland!! The rate of suicides in our veterans continues to accelerate .. . . vets with PTSD don't need guns, they need help!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/french-muslim-calls-on-peers-to-stop-terrorism---the-solution-will-come-from-us-165741864.html

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! March20by20Moderate20Muslims_zpsneqelvjh

If you watched anything other than FAUX news, you would know there have been big demonstrations of Muslims protesting Islamic terrorism in Paris and Brussels the last two days.
But then again, with Semi-sane, "I know NOSSing! Markle, up is down, dry is wet, etc. Poor old curmudgeon ...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

If you watched anything other than FAUX news, you would know there have been big demonstrations of Muslims protesting Islamic terrorism in Paris and Brussels the last two days.  

But then again, with Semi-sane, "I know NOSSing! Markle, up is down, dry is wet, etc.  Poor old curmudgeon ...

Show us those demonstrations.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! 12243153_1523475237973199_668804222309676017_n

Both should be carefully vetted.  Christian fundamentalist, self-proclaimed American War Heroes who are ultra conservatives are far too dangerous to let loose on our homeland!!  The rate of suicides in our veterans continues to accelerate .. . . vets with PTSD don't need guns, they need help!

It is good that we have folks like you to make decisions for everyone. Yes, we certainly need to take guns away from all vets with PTSD.

Wordslinger wrote:

Both should be carefully vetted.  Christian fundamentalist, self-proclaimed American War Heroes who are ultra conservatives are far too dangerous to let loose on our homeland!!  The rate of suicides in our veterans continues to accelerate .. . . vets with PTSD don't need guns, they need help!

Another red herring arugment by you....I sure thought you would take your weak arguments somewhere else..but you won't. I would do due diligence on who you slander with your words and type here though.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Another red herring arugment by you....I sure thought you would take your weak arguments somewhere else..but you won't.  I would do due diligence on who you slander with your words and type here though.

You do your thing sweetheart, I'll do mine. Take your threats and stick-em where the sun don't shine, boy.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Another red herring arugment by you....I sure thought you would take your weak arguments somewhere else..but you won't.  I would do due diligence on who you slander with your words and type here though.

You do your thing sweetheart, I'll do mine.  Take your threats and stick-em where the sun don't shine, boy.  

Oooooooo....

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! Dulynoted_zps3v2fw4ke

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Tell us Word slinger, just how are Syrian refugees vetted.

dumpcare

From a leading immigration attorney Scott Hicks, Ohio.

Most of my friends know I practice Immigration law. As such, I have worked with the refugee community for over two decades. This post is long, but if you want actual information about the process, keep reading.
I can not tell you how frustrating it is to see the misinformation and outright lies that are being perpetuated about the refugee process and the Syrian refugees. So, here is a bit of information from the real world of someone who actually works and deals with this issue.
The refugee screening process is multi-layered and is very difficult to get through. Most people languish in temporary camps for months to years while their story is evaluated and checked.
First, you do not get to choose what country you might be resettled into. If you already have family (legal) in a country, that makes it more likely that you will go there to be with family, but other than that it is random. So, you can not simply walk into a refugee camp, show a document, and say, I want to go to America. Instead, the UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees) works with the local authorities to try to take care of basic needs. Once the person/family is registered to receive basic necessities, they can be processed for resettlement. Many people are not interested in resettlement as they hope to return to their country and are hoping that the turmoil they fled will be resolved soon. In fact, most refugees in refugee events never resettle to a third country. Those that do want to resettle have to go through an extensive process.

Resettlement in the U.S. is a long process and takes many steps. The Refugee Admissions Program is jointly administered by the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) in the Department of State, the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and offices within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) within DHS conducts refugee interviews and determines individual eligibility for refugee status in the United States.
We evaluate refugees on a tiered system with three levels of priority.
First Priority are people who have suffered compelling persecution or for whom no other durable solution exists. These individuals are referred to the United States by UNHCR, or they are identified by the U.S. embassy or a non-governmental organization (NGO).
Second priority are groups of “special concern” to the United States. The Department of State determines these groups, with input from USCIS, UNHCR, and designated NGOs. At present, we prioritize certain persons from the former Soviet Union, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Iran, Burma, and Bhutan.
Third priority are relatives of refugees (parents, spouses, and unmarried children under 21) who are already settled in the United States may be admitted as refugees. The U.S.-based relative must file an Affidavit of Relationship (AOR) and must be processed by DHS.
Before being allowed to come to the United States, each refugee must undergo an extensive interviewing, screening, and security clearance process conducted by Regional Refugee Coordinators and overseas Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs). Individuals generally must not already be firmly resettled (a legal term of art that would be a separate article). Just because one falls into the three priorities above does not guarantee admission to the United States.

The Immigration laws require that the individuals prove that they have a “well-founded fear,” (another legal term which would be a book.) This fear must be proved regardless of the person’s country, circumstance, or classification in a priority category. There are multiple interviews and people are challenged on discrepancies. I had a client who was not telling the truth on her age and the agency challenged her on it. Refugees are not simply admitted because they have a well founded fear. They still must show that they are not subject to exclusion under Section 212(a) of the INA. These grounds include serious health matters, moral or criminal matters, as well as security issues. In addition, they can be excluded for such things as polygamy, misrepresentation of facts on visa applications, smuggling, or previous deportations. Under some circumstances, the person may be eligible to have the ground waived.
At this point, a refugee can be conditionally accepted for resettlement. Then, the RSC sends a request for assurance of placement to the United States, and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) works with private voluntary agencies (VOLAG) to determine where the refugee will live. If the refugee does have family in the U.S., efforts will be made to resettle close to that family.
Every person accepted as a refugee for planned admission to the United States is conditional upon passing a medical examination and passing all security checks. Frankly, there is more screening of refugees than ever happens to get on an airplane. Of course, yes, no system can be 100% foolproof. But if that is your standard, then you better shut down the entire airline industry, close the borders, and stop all international commerce and shipping. Every one of those has been the source of entry of people and are much easier ways to gain access to the U.S. Only upon passing all of these checks (which involve basically every agency of the government involved in terrorist identification) can the person actually be approved to travel.

Before departing, refugees sign a promissory note to repay the United States for their travel costs. This travel loan is an interest-free loan that refugees begin to pay back six months after arriving in the country.
Once the VOLAG is notified of the travel plans, it must arrange for the reception of refugees at the airport and transportation to their housing at their final destination.
This process from start to finish averages 18 to 24 months, but I have seen it take years.
The reality is that about half of the refugees are children, another quarter are elderly. Almost all of the adults are either moms or couples coming with children. Each year the President, in consultation with Congress, determines the numerical ceiling for refugee admissions. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2016, the proposed ceiling is 85,000. We have been averaging about 70,000 a year for the last number of years. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)
Over one-third of all refugee arrivals (35.1 percent, or 24,579) in FY 2015 came from the Near East/South Asia—a region that includes Iraq, Iran, Bhutan, and Afghanistan.
Another third of all refugee arrivals (32.1 percent, or 22,472) in FY 2015 came from Africa.
Over a quarter of all refugee arrivals (26.4 percent, or 18,469) in FY 2015 came from East Asia — a region that includes China, Vietnam, and Indonesia. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)
Finally, the process in Europe is different. I would be much more concerned that terrorists are infiltrating the European system because they are not nearly so extensive and thorough in their process.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:From a leading immigration attorney Scott Hicks, Ohio.

[...]

Most of my friends know I practice Immigration law.
Finally, the process in Europe is different. I would be much more concerned that terrorists are infiltrating the European system because they are not nearly so extensive and thorough in their process.

Wonderful, empty word salad.

Now cutting through all that, please show where Immigration Attorney explained how someone whose country has no criminal records, the refuge has no birth certificate, no fingerprint records, no reliable identification, no passport, no records whatsoever.

They could say they are "ppaca" and who would know any different.

I don't believe that anyone is saying deny them entry period. Sit back, take a pause and explain HOW you are going to vet all these people NOT simply that you are going to vet them.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:From a leading immigration attorney Scott Hicks, Ohio.

[...]

Most of my friends know I practice Immigration law.

Wonderful, empty word salad.

Now cutting through all that, please show where Immigration Attorney explained how someone whose country has no criminal records, the refuge has no birth certificate, no fingerprint records, no reliable identification, no passport, no records whatsoever.

They could say they are "ppaca" and who would know any different.

I don't believe that anyone is saying deny them entry period.  Sit back, take a pause and explain HOW you are going to vet all these people NOT simply that you are going to vet them.

The current figure being tossed about is 10,000 refugees being allowed in. They all have faces that can be photographed and their image run on computers loaded with lists of suspected and confirmed terrorists. All have fingerprints -- and we have access to all the intel of our European allies. And what if 1% are bad guys? Do you even imagine men of military age aren't going on watch lists?

You republicans really are cowards, aren't you! Let in only Christian refugees? Don't even accept infants, form databases of all Muslims in
America, shut down Mosques ...

No wonder Obamasucks has to own an armory of firepower! Is that why the background color of the Don't Tread on Me flag is yellow?

Markle

Markle

As you have now seen, they are all of military age males.  Put them all on watch lists and who are they?

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! Widows20nd20orphans_zps1yqkm2vs

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:As you have now seen, they are all of military age males.  Put them all on watch lists and who are they?

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! Widows20nd20orphans_zps1yqkm2vs

Am duly impressed with your ability to focus for more than ten seconds .... just how long did it take you to find a pic of Syrian refugees sans women or children or old men? LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Associated Press had been seeking details about the vetting process since September.
ABC NEWS
—Administration officials have acknowledged that checking the accuracy or authenticity of documents provided by refugee applicants against foreign government records can be especially difficult involving countries that don't cooperate with the U.S. government, such as Syria. It can also complicate U.S. efforts to check foreign government records for local arrests or lesser bureaucratic interactions, such as bank records, business licenses or civil filings. "We do the best we can with the information we have," one U.S. official said.

—FBI Director James Comey told Congress weeks ago that the FBI sees a risk with Syrian refugees and "we will work hard to mitigate it." He said the biggest challenge is that a background check is as only as good as the information available. "That's the challenge we are all talking about, is that we can only query against that which we have collected. And so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interest reflected in our database, we can query our database until the cows come home but ... there will be nothing show up because we have no record on that person," Comey said.

Vetting normally takes 2 years.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In Australia I believe they keep cats in quarantine for 6 months before releasing them..

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:As you have now seen, they are all of military age males.  Put them all on watch lists and who are they?

Am duly impressed with your ability to focus for more than ten seconds .... just how long did it take you to find a pic of Syrian refugees sans women or children or old men?  LOL

Far fewer than 10 seconds. There are, as you know, MANY. In fact, Canada has put forth that they will not take any MALE refugees. Foolish to me since three of the last terrorists killed by suicide vests were women.

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! 38289969-8442-4619-88e7-e693e80be890_zpshy7bh6ln

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Am duly impressed with your ability to focus for more than ten seconds .... just how long did it take you to find a pic of Syrian refugees sans women or children or old men?  LOL

Far fewer than 10 seconds.  There are, as you know, MANY.  In fact, Canada has put forth that they will not take any MALE refugees.  Foolish to me since three of the last terrorists killed by suicide vests were women.

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! 38289969-8442-4619-88e7-e693e80be890_zpshy7bh6ln

Congratulations you plastic, lying sonofabitch.  You found another photo of almost all military aged male Syrian refugees.

Anyone who wants to find shots of refugees featuring mostly women and children are welcome to do so .... there are plenty to be found.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Far fewer than 10 seconds.  There are, as you know, MANY.  In fact, Canada has put forth that they will not take any MALE refugees.  Foolish to me since three of the last terrorists killed by suicide vests were women.

Congratulations you plastic, lying sonofabitch.  You found another photo of almost all military aged male Syrian refugees.

Anyone who wants to find shots of refugees featuring mostly women and children are welcome to do so .... there are plenty to be found.

How much money are going to donate to the Syrian refugee cause?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

SO much fun getting under your skin when you discover your mouth has written a check your behind can't cash!

PLEASE show us those photos of mostly women and children Syrian refugees. Come on Wordslinger, step up!!

Screw you Obamasucks and Markle -- French Muslims decry terrorism! Widow%20and%20Orphan_zpsispgmtj8

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/watch-syrian-women-slam-male-migrants-for-leaving-ask-who-will-protect-us/

United Nations figures reveal that of the nearly 600,000 migrants who have crossed the Mediterranean this year,69 per cent of them are men,and 55 per cent of them are from Syria.

“I felt that the voices that were missing from this entire situation are the voices that are inside of Syria that can not leave,or do not have the ability to leave.”

“Should the men leave Syria?Should they bring their families to a certain point and them come to fight Bashar-al Assad,or what have you?” he adds.

He says that many of the people in the camps have had “problems with security –particularly if they have daughters.”

“I am very upset about the men going out. We have a crisis here. So if they go,who will free us?Who will protect us?We are their honor. We are their honour… Who will avenge [the martyred]?” asks the first woman.

“It is wrong to leave your country… it is so hard,we are bearing everything not to leave our country… its harder than coming from European countries,its hard. Even if they are better,we will not go there,” says the second.

“In my opinion,it is forbidden to leave the country,they leave it when it is in bad need! They have to defend it. They have to stand by its people,” says the third.

“If we are speaking according to Islamic law,its not right,” says a man at the end. “This is leaving Jihad and turning one’s back on the enemy,” he says.

Kareem is an American journalist and documentary maker from New York

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/watch-syrian-women-slam-male-migrants-for-leaving-ask-who-will-protect-us/

Breitbart??? Really . . . . it's how they make a living pkr . . . . throwing meat to the base!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum