Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rush Limbaugh agrees with Trump that muslims should be removed from the country.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Heard it on his radio show earlier.

What say you?

Sal

Sal

I can hardly tell Rush and Trump apart, so who cares?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I can hardly tell Rush and Trump apart, so who cares?

If Rush and Trump were standing 200 yards away from me I could tell which one was Rush. 
One would be fat and bald.  The other would not be fat and have a bright orange muskrat sitting on his head.

But I don't have an answer to the part about "who cares".  I imagine their mothers do.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rush Limbaugh agrees with Trump that muslims should be removed from the country. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyB6GkcmjYo2W9oCSXTpZdAni2XR1Qup8sT29x2QEoVWF6rcOGrA

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I can hardly tell Rush and Trump apart

Here's what I call BOB'S GUIDE TO TELLING RUSH AND TRUMP APART

Rush has never talked back to Fox News

Rush has never talked back to anybody in the Bush family

Rush has never said McCain was not a hero because he got captured

Rush was never a democrat one day and a republican the next

etc. etc.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now to... BOB'S GUIDE TO HOW TRUMP AND RUSH ARE ALIKE

Each is totally convinced,  one,  whatever he says is fact and whatever anybody else says is opinion and it's always wrong.
Two,  each believes he's the greatest and most important person in the world and everyone else is just a peon.
And lastly but not leastly,  each may or may not believe his own bullshit.
I believe it's the latter,  but then again I've been fooled by evangelists before,  both religious and political.  I'm usually not fooled by the ones who are religious and political both though.  However there is one exception to that and that's Billy Graham.  I never could get a handle on it with him.  Not sure if he's real or memorex.

Last edited by Bob on 11/20/2015, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

I guess the reactionary right is showing that they may be moving to the next level on the dial.......these statements are appalling in America, but hey.....stupid cannot be handicapped.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum