Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Windows 10 task bar

+2
Sal
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Windows 10 task bar Empty Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 1:16 pm

2seaoat

I have been having a fit. I have my browser set at over 100% so I can see without my glasses on......well anytime I am on the forum and get near the bottom, the damn programs pop up and then I have to reboot the browser. Simple solution was to click and drag it to the side bar. It seems to be working, but really these new benefits of windows 10 are often more of a hassle.

2Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 1:29 pm

Sal

Sal

Windows 10 task bar Candy-a6562c866510bb5036724f05ebbe3a02

3Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 1:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Windows 10 task bar Nknaq

4Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 2:17 pm

Whelp... you've done it now whipper snapper.

Expect a long lecture on the history of computers and seagoat's pivotal role.

5Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 2:36 pm

Sal

Sal

Wasn't all of that covered in Bob's "History of Scrap Metal" thread?

6Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 2:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I rather like Windows 10, after a few fits and starts with it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

7Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 3:20 pm

M A C

Can you read that?

8Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 5:11 pm

2seaoat

Old age is not for sissies.

9Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 5:37 pm

2seaoat wrote:Old age is not for sissies.

Work smarter not harder.

10Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 6:11 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:M A C

Can you read that?

You'll take Windows away from me when you pry my cold dead hands from my keyboard!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/20/2015, 8:11 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Can you read that?

You'll take Windows away from me when you pry my cold dead hands from my keyboard!

OK, have fun with that.

I sit quietly with my Mac working like a champion while my husband grumbles over his Windows. But he doesn't want a Mac, by golly!

Laughing

File away in stubborn men folder.

12Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/21/2015, 4:55 am

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Can you read that?

OK, have fun with that.

I sit quietly with my Mac working like a champion while my husband grumbles over his Windows.  But he doesn't want a Mac, by golly!  

Laughing

Apple created their own problem with their own fatal error on day one. They refused to license their OS to anyone else, you had to buy an Apple. For decades many programs were made only for Windows since there were so many more systems using their OS.

For many years, you could only access a Multiple Listing Service with Windows. They didn't make a program for Apple. That was millions of people who had to have Windows.

Today still, a program comes out and MAYBE months later it will come out, maybe...for apple.

As a Realtor, I started with dos and had to switch to Windows. I'm happy with my Windows and have been since the beginning. I learned early on to only go with something on the cutting edge, NOT the bleeding edge. When a new OS comes out, I wait until the bugs are gone and I need a new computer.

13Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/21/2015, 10:33 am

Hallmarkgard

http://linuxmint.com/

14Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/21/2015, 11:08 am

Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Can you read that?

OK, have fun with that.

I sit quietly with my Mac working like a champion while my husband grumbles over his Windows.  But he doesn't want a Mac, by golly!  

Laughing

Apple created their own problem with their own fatal error on day one.  They refused to license their OS to anyone else, you had to buy an Apple.  For decades many programs were made only for Windows since there were so many more systems using their OS.

For many years, you could only access a Multiple Listing Service with Windows.  They didn't make a program for Apple.  That was millions of people who had to have Windows.

Today still, a program comes out and MAYBE months later it will come out, maybe...for apple.

As a Realtor, I started with dos and had to switch to Windows.  I'm happy with my Windows and have been since the beginning.  I learned early on to only go with something on the cutting edge, NOT the bleeding edge.  When a new OS comes out, I wait until the bugs are gone and I need a new computer.

No issues. I write in "Pages" and export to MS Word for submissions. All built in for my convenience. No bugs.

I can't recall anything I've needed that was not available for Mac. Easy as the click of the button.

15Windows 10 task bar Empty Re: Windows 10 task bar 11/21/2015, 11:20 am

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Apple created their own problem with their own fatal error on day one.  They refused to license their OS to anyone else, you had to buy an Apple.  For decades many programs were made only for Windows since there were so many more systems using their OS.

For many years, you could only access a Multiple Listing Service with Windows.  They didn't make a program for Apple.  That was millions of people who had to have Windows.

As a Realtor, I started with dos and had to switch to Windows.  I'm happy with my Windows and have been since the beginning.  I learned early on to only go with something on the cutting edge, NOT the bleeding edge.  When a new OS comes out, I wait until the bugs are gone and I need a new computer.

Windows 10 task bar Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum