Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEVEN THINGS THE ISIS-INITIATED ATTACKS PROVED ABOUT THE POLICIES OF OBAMA AND CLINTON

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

My guess is that the list really is endless.

SEVEN THINGS THE ISIS-INITIATED ATTACKS PROVED ABOUT THE POLICIES OF OBAMA AND CLINTON

by SCOT VORSE 14 Nov 2015

The ISIS-initiated terrorist attacks in Paris prove at least seven things about the policies of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton:

1. Strict gun laws clearly stop mass shootings.

2. ISIS is a JV team.

3. “We have contained” ISIS, as Obama declared on Good Morning America just hours before the attack.

4. We have nothing to worry about by allowing 100,000 Syrian refugees into the America.

5. When Obama proclaims a war is over, the war is over, regardless what the enemy thinks.

6. The police are the problem.

7. Islam has nothing to do with these attacks.

The world is spinning out of control. It is time for Oblimination–the complete reversal of President Obama’s (and Clinton’s) failed policies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/14/seven-things-the-isis-initiated-attacks-proved-about-the-policies-of-obama-and-clinton/

Yeah, it is a right wing source but it's simply a list and what of those things are not true?

2seaoat

1 gun control in America is a different issue than gun control in France. Our deaths by gun are ten fold over deaths by gun in France. So by that standard it has been successful, and America needs further regulation over allowing anybody to have a gun.

2 The folks controlling ISIS are the varsity. The Saudis and the Israelis have achieved all their goals except getting America boots back on the ground. The varsity will push the JV team to commit more atrocities until they reach their goal of American kids and wealth protecting the Saudis and Israelis.

3 How do you contain an idea? If the President means containing Syrian and Iraq positions where ISIS supporters control territory....he would be correct, but if he was suggesting that you can contain an idea....he was wrong. I believe he was talking about Syria and Iraq.

4 We have little to worry about from vetted immigrants. The 911 folks entered this country on Visas.......The President is correct.

5. There is no war. Your point is?

6. The President has NEVER said the police are the problem.

7. The President has never said that, rather he does not want a religion blamed for how the varsity has manipulated the fanatics. The manipulators are suppose to be our allies. One Jewish and One Muslim. It is not their religion which is at fault, it is their use of America as their doormat where our children and wealth do not matter.

dumpcare

Oh gee whiz Mr Muckle it's a right wing website. Who the hell reads that type of website with the garbage they spew? Start reading a reliable one like hotair. Crap the star and enquirer may be a good read.

Can you or brietbart or whoever tell me, if you had a gun in a holster and you were in the Mall and a suicide bomber came up next to you with a bomb strapped under their coat and yelled Allah muckle and put his hand under his coat to detonate you could kill him without you going with him?

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Oh gee whiz Mr Muckle it's a right wing website. Who the hell reads that type of website with the garbage they spew? Start reading a reliable one like hotair. Crap the star and enquirer may be a good read.

Can you or brietbart or whoever tell me, if you had a gun in a holster and you were  in the Mall and a suicide bomber came up next to you with a bomb strapped under their coat and yelled Allah muckle and put his hand under his coat to detonate you could kill him without you going with him?

What is in the list which isn't true?

Your hypothetical is childish...typical of your posts.

Without hesitation, I'd shoot them in the face.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Oh gee whiz Mr Muckle it's a right wing website. Who the hell reads that type of website with the garbage they spew? Start reading a reliable one like hotair. Crap the star and enquirer may be a good read.

Can you or brietbart or whoever tell me, if you had a gun in a holster and you were  in the Mall and a suicide bomber came up next to you with a bomb strapped under their coat and yelled Allah muckle and put his hand under his coat to detonate you could kill him without you going with him?

Good one, PPCA. LOL!!!!!

I thought Andrew Brietbart was dead anyway........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How are 100,000 refugees vetted?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:My guess is that the list really is endless.

by SCOT VORSE    14 Nov 2015

The ISIS-initiated terrorist attacks in Paris prove at least seven things about the policies of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton:

2. ISIS is a JV team.

3. “We have contained” ISIS, as Obama declared on Good Morning America just hours before the attack.

4. We have nothing to worry about by allowing 100,000 Syrian refugees into the America.

5. When Obama proclaims a war is over, the war is over, regardless what the enemy thinks.

The world is spinning out of control. It is time for Oblimination–the complete reversal of President Obama’s (and Clinton’s) failed policies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/14/seven-things-the-isis-initiated-attacks-proved-about-the-policies-of-obama-and-clinton/

Yeah, it is a right wing source but it's simply a list and what of those things are not true?

Okay Markle, we know what you're against. How would you handle ISIS? What's your answer?

polecat

polecat

It’s a shame Ben Carson wasn’t in Paris where he could’ve rushed all those gunman before anyone got killed.- Tea Party Cat

2003 -if libs warn Iraq invasion will lead to more terror, call them Un-American.
2015 -if Iraq invasion leads to more terror, blame libs.- John Fugelsang

The people who blamed Iraq for 9/11 remind you to blame refugees fleeing ISIS for ISIS. - John Fugelsang

Message to Alabama Gov: If you really want to punish Syrian refugees, don't prevent, LET them move to Alabama.- Erik Bransteen

So conservatives will help us stop terrorists from buying guns at gun shows without a background check now, right?- Oliver Willis

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:My guess is that the list really is endless.

by SCOT VORSE    14 Nov 2015

2. ISIS is a JV team.

Okay Markle, we know what you're against.  How would you handle ISIS?  What's your answer?  

Make no mistake.....There is not one person on this forum qualified to know how to handle ISIS. We all have our opinions and ideas but that is as far as it goes. Speculate all you want you are not qualified for any thing else.

I did regurgitate a little when Obama spoke today about his specialized highly trained military. Obama did away with our most capable generals and the others chose retirement. ...Gen. McChrystal being the most qualified to handle military strategy....certainly more qualified and intelligent than your messiah.

polecat

polecat

Make no mistake.....There is not one person on this forum qualified to know how to handle ISIS. We all have our opinions and ideas but that is as far as it goes. Speculate all you want you are not qualified for any thing else.[/size]

I did regurgitate a little when Obama spoke today about his specialized highly trained military. Obama did away with our most capable generals and the others chose retirement. ...Gen. McChrystal being the most qualified to handle military strategy....certainly more qualified and intelligent than your messiah.[/quote]

All we need to do is watch fox news tonight. BillO will white splan everthing we need to know.
Wait... didn't bill wipe France off the map a few years ago?

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:It’s a shame Ben Carson wasn’t in Paris where he could’ve rushed all those gunman before anyone got killed.- Tea Party Cat

2003 -if libs warn Iraq invasion will lead to more terror, call them Un-American.
2015 -if Iraq invasion leads to more terror, blame libs.- John Fugelsang

The people who blamed Iraq for 9/11 remind you to blame refugees fleeing ISIS for ISIS. - John Fugelsang

Message to Alabama Gov: If you really want to punish Syrian refugees, don't prevent, LET them move to Alabama.- Erik Bransteen

So conservatives will help us stop terrorists from buying guns at gun shows without a background check now, right?- Oliver Willis

When you have a point, please rejoin the discussion.

For example, in France, which to the best of my knowledge have no gun shows and has draconian rules on gun ownership. How did the terrorists in Paris get their automatic machine guns?

Step up, which gun show did they buy their weapons? Did those gun shows also have suicide vests for sale?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

polecat wrote:
Make no mistake.....There is not one person on this forum qualified to know how to handle ISIS. We all have our opinions and ideas but that is as far as it goes. Speculate all you want you are not qualified for any thing else.[/size]

I did regurgitate a little when Obama spoke today about his specialized highly trained military. Obama did away with our most capable generals and the others chose retirement. ...Gen. McChrystal being the most qualified to handle military strategy....certainly more qualified and intelligent than your messiah.

All we need to do is watch fox news tonight. BillO will white splan everthing we need to know.
Wait... didn't bill wipe France off the map a few years ago?[/quote]

O'Reilly is extremely intelligent...more so than forum posters. Of course that is why he has a well viewed program....but then again he is not in charge.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
polecat wrote:

O'Reilly is extremely intelligent...more so than forum posters. Of course that is why he has a well viewed program....but then again he is not in charge.[/quote]

C'mon ... you really think O'Reilly is intelligent? I must have missed that show ...LOL

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
polecat wrote:

O'Reilly is extremely intelligent...more so than forum posters. Of course that is why he has a well viewed program....but then again he is not in charge.[/quote]

Although, with the top ratings for over a decade, O'Reilly is the 500 pound bear at Fox News. He writes much of his own material, including all his talking points and other monologues.

For the first four years semi-retired President Obama was in office, Mr. O'Reilly went out of his way to give the President the benefit of the doubt. After the re-election, and President Obama's total incompetence became so conspicuous it could no longer be ignored.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
polecat wrote:

O'Reilly is extremely intelligent...more so than forum posters. Of course that is why he has a well viewed program....but then again he is not in charge.

C'mon ... you really think O'Reilly is intelligent?  I must have missed that show ...LOL[/quote]

I do think he is very intelligent, just as much as his adversaries think he is dumb.

His SAT score was over 1580...out of 1600. He graduated from a private college in New York-- Marist College and obtained a master's degree from Boston College and a second master's from Harvard...I would say he is intellgent. Keep in mind, a dislike for him personally and a dislike for his bullish TV persona does not decrease his intelligence.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/bill-oreilly-long-list-of-lies/

99 lies of Bill O'Reilly

The Daily Show posted 50 FOX lies...Politifact researched...depending upon who said what, the statements were rated "false" or "pants on fire". When will you idiots realize that FOX...and in particular Bill O'Reilly...are lying through their teeth on a daily basis. BTW, raw intelligence scores have nothing to do with ethics.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/feb/26/fact-checks-behind-daily-shows-50-fox-news-lies/

Markle

Markle

Here, my Progressive good friends exhibit their sheer desperation, oozing from every pore.

Wordslinger seems to be a reasonably educated person. Why he would childishly denigrate the education and brilliance of another can only be green eyed jealousy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum