Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any hamburger lovers here. I just got a really good one and didn't know about the place till yesterday.

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Sal
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was coming down Pensacola Blvd in Car City yesterday about lunch time and noticed a bunch of cars parked at something called "3D Burgers".  Not a chain but a mom and pop like Jerrys or Blue Dot.

So I got two of them for takeout tonight.  Get the "Classic 3D Burger" all the way with cheese.  A totally cooked to order burger that is as fresh and delicious as a burger gets.

dumpcare

What part of palafox? I'll have to try it out I love a good hamburger.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I love a good burger.....I lIke Red Robin. Yummmmm.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:I love a good burger.....I lIke Red Robin. Yummmmm.

Gimme a break.

Five Guys blows Red Robin outta the water.

2seaoat

Bob,

We will drive over and try it. We have gotten frightened going to pace retail places.......the children of the damned has taken over that town.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I do go to Chet's in Pace...love their fried mullet.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:

Gimme a break.

Only if you get a double meat. I like the atmosphere in Red Robin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

We will drive over and try it.  We have gotten frightened going to pace retail places.......the children of the damned has taken over that town.

I'm convinced you won't be disappointed with the burger.  And let me know what you think after you've had one.
I can't remember if it's north or south of where W St comes into Pensacola Blvd.  But it is on the east side of Pensacola Blvd.

Be sure and go to David's Catfish House in Milton for the fried catfish.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and I agree with joani about Chet's and the mullet.
And some friends of mine have convinced me that Chet's in Pace is better
than Chet's on Navy Blvd in Pensacola.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:

Gimme a break.

I like Five Guys a lot. The Chili's on Fairfield Drive makes a much better burger than Red Robin, too. I had one last night, in fact.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Gimme a break.

I like Five Guys a lot. The Chili's on Fairfield Drive makes a much better burger than Red Robin, too. I had one last night, in fact.

I like the Chili's turkey burgers....

dumpcare

I used to like five guys but recently they have not been as good as the first year they were open, maybe the new one will be better.

Red Robin and Sidelines are my favorite. These two places are consistently good.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:I used to like five guys but recently they have not been as good as the first year they were open, maybe the new one will be better.

Red Robin and Sidelines are my favorite. These two places are consistently good.

I agree....but Sidelines I have to order the honey hot wings.

VectorMan

VectorMan

I don't know if it's still open, but Hall's Seafood (Gregory St.) had one of the best fire grilled burgers I've ever had.

Just Google Mapped it and see Hall's is now a Mexican restaurant. Hell, it might even be something different now, depending on how old that Google image is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Any hamburger lovers here.  I just got a really good one and didn't know about the place till yesterday. O

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Halls closed over a year ago...and we have another Mexican restaurant there. I have not heard anything about the new restaurant.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Gimme a break.

I like the Chili's turkey burgers....

Except I hate turkey burgers..... I love a good burger, and I usually order it without a bun. I'll take the meat and the condiments and the fries, and call it a meal. The Chili's on Fairfield offers their Oldtimer, which is a large patty of meat, juicy and cooked to perfection. Their fries are marvelous, and actually are better than those at Red Robin or Five Guys. It's all I order when we eat at Chili's.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Any hamburger lovers here.  I just got a really good one and didn't know about the place till yesterday. O

The President must like a good hamburger, too. However, because Obama has eaten at Five Guys, PeeDog will no longer patronize the joint!

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:I was coming down Pensacola Blvd in Car City yesterday about lunch time and noticed a bunch of cars parked at something called "3D Burgers".  Not a chain but a mom and pop like Jerrys or Blue Dot.

So I got two of them for takeout tonight.  Get the "Classic 3D Burger" all the way with cheese.  A totally cooked to order burger that is as fresh and delicious as a burger gets.

"I will happily pay you on Tuesday if you will buy me a hamburger today." Wimpy

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's plan to get one sometime this weekend,  yella.  You can pay me Tuesday.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:Any hamburger lovers here.  I just got a really good one and didn't know about the place till yesterday. O

The President must like a good hamburger, too. However, because Obama has eaten at Five Guys, PeeDog will no longer patronize the joint!

Oh please.

Yella

Yella

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Oh please.

Who in Hell needs somebody like PD anyway.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Joanimaroni wrote:Halls closed over a year ago...and we have another Mexican restaurant there. I have not heard anything about the new restaurant.

I've been to the new Mexican restaurant, Xiscali, a couple of times. Big portions, but nothing special.  As if we need another Mexican place here.  How about a good Thai restaurant?!!

For fast food, Smashburger is pretty good.  I think the closest one is in Destin.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

colaguy wrote:For fast food, Smashburger is pretty good.  I think the closest one is in Destin.

Have you tried Aloha Grill near Tiger Point? There is also a Thai restaurant in the same strip mall. I have never eaten at the Thai restaurant but I enjoy Aloha Grill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum