Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy shit. This is as outrageous as it is funny. These kids have dirtier mouths than I do. lol

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My girlfriend and I both decided tonight that if the election was held tomorrow,  we'd probably vote for Trump.  And I'll tell you why in a second.
But first I want to say that I can still laugh my ass off at this video.  And if you're some right-wing Trump worshipper and you're all offended by silliness like this,  then get a life.

We would vote for Trump tomorrow BECAUSE...   All the rest of them are posers (to use Sal's word).  We know nothing will change with any of those chumps.  We do think there's a chance things will change with this Trump character.  We aren't sure exactly what he is or how he will change shit.
But we're ready to try anything instead of the same old thing.  Which is probably the same reason that explains most of his supporters.
So when it's a trump vs chumps,  we vote against the chumps.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Where's Jim Bowie when you need him ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Where's Jim Bowie when you need him ?

Compared to Jim Bowie,  we're all chumps.  And that includes the trumps,  the chumps,  AND the yous and mes.  And Sal and his fucking generation.  And those goddamn millennial assholes.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually I guess I spoke in error.  Compared to my cursing,  those foul-mouthed kids are a bunch of prima donnas.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bowie was okay.  But he couldn't shine the shoes of this dude.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On the other hand,  this cracker shoulda stuck to shooting his rifle into the dirt and discovering the texas tea. 
As a tough guy,  he comes across as light in the loafers.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

God I just realized I got fess parker mixed up with Buddy Ebsen.
Now I know have Sometimers.

You have never worked a day at the Youth Day treatment facility at Lakeview if you think that is bad.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote: You have never worked a day at the Youth Day treatment facility at Lakeview if you think that is bad.

I don't think they'd want me working at the Youth Day treatment facility at Lakeview.  Not unless they'd want a worker who was cussing worse than those little snots.  And after a few hours of putting up with them,  they'd be checking me into Lakeview.

Bob wrote:
Obamasucks wrote: You have never worked a day at the Youth Day treatment facility at Lakeview if you think that is bad.

I don't think they'd want me working at the Youth Day treatment facility at Lakeview.  Not unless they'd want a worker who was cussing worse than those little snots.  And after a few hours of putting up with them,  they'd be checking me into Lakeview.

You'd be their beotch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum