Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How stupid are Republicans?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How stupid are Republicans? Empty How stupid are Republicans? 11/2/2015, 12:56 am

Vikingwoman

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/uncucumbered/texas_house_votes_to_divert_hiv_prevention_to_pay_for_abstinence_only_education

Let me count the many ways! They live back in the fifties, don't they? LOL!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/10/republican-abstinence-only-crusaders-17-year-old-daughter-is-pregnant/

2How stupid are Republicans? Empty Re: How stupid are Republicans? 11/2/2015, 11:11 am

2seaoat

Cruz is a wimp and if only his parents practiced abstinence, Texas and America would be a better place.

3How stupid are Republicans? Empty Re: How stupid are Republicans? 11/3/2015, 4:53 am

Markle

Markle

Since not a single Republican supported this atrocity, there remains no question about who the architect of Obamacare and a staunch Progressive is calling stupid.

4How stupid are Republicans? Empty Re: How stupid are Republicans? 11/3/2015, 8:45 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bill: Nafta is good. I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Bush Jr. : saddam had wmds
obama: if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
Hillary: we are not coming for your guns.

Why I left the two party system....they are all liars.

5How stupid are Republicans? Empty Re: How stupid are Republicans? 11/3/2015, 11:34 am

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

Since not a single Republican supported this atrocity, there remains no question about who the architect of Obamacare and a staunch Progressive is calling stupid.

And you, my dear continue to be the poster child of stupid republicans! Yikes!

6How stupid are Republicans? Empty Re: How stupid are Republicans? 11/4/2015, 10:45 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

It wasn't me who called you stupid, it was one of your own leaders. Get used to it....

7How stupid are Republicans? Empty Re: How stupid are Republicans? 11/5/2015, 5:02 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

It wasn't me who called you stupid, it was one of your own leaders.  Get used to it....

Bush-Cheney, McCain-Palin, Romney-Ryan ... and the beat goes on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum