Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bennifer had Hillary's private email address but Ambassador Stevens? Not so much...

+4
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
EmeraldGhost
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.youngcons.com/ben-affleck-had-hillarys-private-email-address-libyan-amb-chris-stevens-did-not/

WTH

2seaoat

You can tell you have never managed employees. Your posts scream I am the bag boy at Publix and I have important opinions.

2seaoat wrote:You can tell you have never managed employees.  Your posts scream I am the bag boy at Publix and I have important opinions.

Your posts scream that you will cover for every democratic illegal action that comes down the pipe. Everyone in my unit is on a recall roster and my supervisor at my civ job can be reached as well. Next...

2seaoat wrote:You can tell you have never managed employees. Your posts scream I am the bag boy at Publix and I have important opinions.

Wtf does that have to do with the sos and her department responsibilities including the well being of foreign delegates? She wasn't running a damn convenience store. It's obvious that she prized hollywood asshats over her ambassadors.

Your false equivalencies and constant rationalized rhetoric in her defense is nauseating. She'd be an awful potus.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

So Hillary says she hardly ever used her government e-mail account and  also that she never sent/received classified e-mails on her private account .... then the question begs .... as Secretary of State just how did she send/receive classified e-mails?   Maybe she used carrier pigeons?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Hillary is a liar.

In today's PNJ:

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

Hillary’s hearing

Hillary was cool, GOP? The FOOL!

— Ron Elmone, Pensacola Beach

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Hillary is a liar.

In today's PNJ:

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

Hillary’s hearing

Hillary was cool, GOP? The FOOL!

— Ron Elmone, Pensacola Beach
another LIAR DENIER

2seaoat

Again the bag boy thinks the store manager should share their personal emails.....yep.....it tells me a great deal about how people think.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Ambassadors have 24/7 open communications to specific officers at the state department, including security experts. Stevens had no need of Hillary's phone number -- the trouble he got into wouldn't have been solved by Hillary as fast as it could have been by his minders at the state department. The failure was Stevens and his directors, and a full blown attack that was unexpected.

2seaoat

It is so fricking ignorant of how organizations are structured to manage, that I am convinced that some folks have to be bag boys to buy into this crap.....I thought the idiocy would quit, but like the President's birth certificate stupid cannot be handicapped.
The worse part is they put the bread under the canned goods and milk.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:It is so fricking ignorant of how organizations are structured to manage, that I am convinced that some folks have to be bag boys to buy into this crap.....I thought the idiocy would quit, but like the President's birth certificate stupid cannot be handicapped.
The worse part is they put the bread under the canned goods and milk.

PeeDog looks for any excuse to hate on the politicians he dislikes. With Hillary, he is practicing for the day she becomes our CIC.

PeeDog has hated our first biracial president with a passion. Can you imagine the hate he is going to have for our first woman president?

Seaazz,
Why wouldn't an employee have the email and phone number for his boss in a situation that Hillary KNEW was dangerous and there was a good chance that terrorists would strike ? Hmmm yes, those are her own words from the hearing. She knew the Libyan Ambassador was in danger due to his repeated requests for more manpower that she denied. We are talking the number one representative of America at a dangerous foreign location who is immediately accountable to Hillary on any given day......Bennifer could get through but not Chris Stevens..... Shameful. shameful, shameful but then again most Clinton behavior has always been shameful and so is the excuses Clintonistas like yourself make up

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Seaazz,
Why wouldn't an employee have the email and phone number for his boss in a situation that Hillary KNEW was dangerous and there was a good chance that terrorists would strike ? Hmmm yes, those are her own words from the hearing.  She knew the Libyan Ambassador was in danger due to his repeated requests for more manpower that she denied. We are talking the number one representative of America at a dangerous foreign location who is immediately accountable to Hillary on any given day......Bennifer could get through but not Chris Stevens..... Shameful. shameful, shameful but then again most Clinton behavior has always been shameful and so is the excuses Clintonistas like yourself make up

More fantasy bullshit from the demented former soldier. There is no proof whatever that Mrs. Clinton EVER denied increased security for Stevens. None. Zip. Nada. As usual, such accusations are fabrications by twisted right wing folks who fear Hillary's political image.

You didn't listen to the hearings at all did you? Nope

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A president shouldn't be elected because of some gimmick like black, female, short , tall, handsome,...etc...they should be elected because they are qualified to lead and manage in their office. We have become starstruck fools...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:A president shouldn't be elected because of some gimmick like black, female, short , tall, handsome,...etc...they should be elected because they are qualified to lead and manage in their office. We have become starstruck fools...

Bennifer had Hillary's private email address but Ambassador Stevens? Not so much... 513EZMK7KQL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_

The content of her character is corrupt and filled with a ruthless greed for power. Everyone knows this is true.

Even just her recent flip flops on issues illustrate it clearly. Key stone-warren buffett. TPP-unions. Gay marriage-votes.

She will literally say and do ANYTHING to grasp the power of potus she so desperately covets. Who can honestly trust her?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:You didn't listen to the hearings at all did you? Nope

Did you call that demented partisan witchhunt a "hearing?" You've got to be kidding. Since when did Blumenthal's communications with Hillary have anything to do with Stevens' death?

And what I did not hear was Hillary admit she turned down any requests for increased security by anyone in Libya. I also didn't hear anyone produce any proof that Hillary declined increasing Stevens' security.

If you did, show me the quotes or continue tossing right wing conservative bullshit as reality.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You can tell you have never managed employees.  Your posts scream I am the bag boy at Publix and I have important opinions.

Other than your obsession to post ANYTHING, how in the World does your response have anything, whatsoever, to do with this thread?

Here we have a Secretary of State, not with the direct phone numbers her Ambassadors and other officials, but rather than to the "A" lister's of Hollywood.

Last edited by Markle on 11/1/2015, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

Did you call that demented partisan witchhunt a "hearing?"  You've got to be kidding.  Since when did Blumenthal's communications with Hillary have anything to do with Stevens' death?

And what I did not hear was Hillary admit she turned down any requests for increased security by anyone in Libya.  I also didn't hear anyone produce any proof that Hillary declined increasing Stevens' security.

If you did, show me the quotes or continue tossing right wing conservative bullshit as reality.

Against semi-retired President Obama's direct orders, Sydney Blumenthal was advising Hillary Clinton on the middle east.

As you well know, the Clinton's never admit to ANYTHING, unless their feet are not held to the fire, but IN the fire.

There were over 600 requests for more security from the Ambassador of one of the most volatile embassies in the World. With a straight face, are you going to say NO ONE ever spoke with the Secretary of State? Even YOU cannot really swallow that line.

Did you see too that hundreds more classified emails have been released from Hillary Clinton's servers?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:A president shouldn't be elected because of some gimmick like black, female, short , tall, handsome,...etc...they should be elected because they are qualified to lead and manage in their office. We have become starstruck fools...

No, WE haven't. SOME have. For instance all those who voted for now semi-retired President Obama because he was black. Including those youth voters who wanted to be able to tell their kiddies that THEY were so open minded that they VOTED FOR THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.

It seems that Hillary Clinton is one that is starstruck.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Did you call that demented partisan witchhunt a "hearing?"  You've got to be kidding.  Since when did Blumenthal's communications with Hillary have anything to do with Stevens' death?

And what I did not hear was Hillary admit she turned down any requests for increased security by anyone in Libya.  I also didn't hear anyone produce any proof that Hillary declined increasing Stevens' security.

Against semi-retired President Obama's direct orders, Sydney Blumenthal was advising Hillary Clinton on the middle east.

As you well know, the Clinton's never admit to ANYTHING, unless their feet are not held to the fire, but IN the fire.

There were over 600 requests for more security from the Ambassador of one of the most volatile embassies in the World.  With a straight face, are you going to say NO ONE ever spoke with the Secretary of State?  Even YOU cannot really swallow that line.

Did you see too that hundreds more classified emails have been released from Hillary Clinton's servers?  

My challenge was for anyone to show me a quote that proved that Hillary ever denied increased security to anyone in the state department. You came back with the normal bullshit but no proof. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

There were over 600 requests for more security from the Ambassador of one of the most volatile embassies in the World.  With a straight face, are you going to say NO ONE ever spoke with the Secretary of State?  Even YOU cannot really swallow that line.

My challenge was for anyone to show me a quote that proved that Hillary ever denied increased security to anyone in the state department.  You came back with the normal bullshit but no proof.  Reality.

I understand, everything is so bleak around Hillary that all you can come up with is that Hillary Clinton did not ADMIT to wrong doing. Well GOOLLLLEEEE.

Has semi-retired President Obama admitted that he lied about Obamacare?

Good effort though. Trying desperately to divert attention away from the more serious problems, learned through these hearings.

Hillary Clinton, with forethought and malice, exposed hundreds if not thousands of our nations top secrets to other nations just for the asking.

The only possible reason for secretly purchased servers and having them set up in their own residence, is to keep secrets from the country she was sworn to protect and serve.

The only question is...IS SHE TO BIG TO PUT IN PRISON?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:..IS SHE TO BIG TO PUT IN PRISON?

We couldn't put any of this trio in prison, so I doubt you will see your hopes of Hillary going to prison fulfilled either.

Bennifer had Hillary's private email address but Ambassador Stevens? Not so much... Asses_of_evil_oval_sticker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum