Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blimp is taking down power lines

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blimp is taking down power lines Empty Blimp is taking down power lines 10/28/2015, 3:24 pm

2seaoat

You cannot make this stuff up.

Sal

Sal

Somebody better catch it.

The fucking thing cost $2.7 BILLION.

You mean wasted 2.7 billion.

Sal

Sal

Obama caught it ....

Blimp is taking down power lines Screen21

2seaoat

I do not think 2.7 billion for a blimp makes any sense. I think that is for the entire program and some number of blimps. Our military spending needs to be cut, but there is no way a blimp costs 2.7 billion....bad information.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I do not think 2.7 billion for a blimp makes any sense.  I think that is for the entire program and some number of blimps.  Our military spending needs to be cut, but there is no way a blimp costs 2.7 billion....bad information.

You're correct.

You get two blimps at that price.

We must stay ahead of China in blimp technology!

Sal

Sal

It's down.

Oops ...

Blimp is taking down power lines Screen22

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not think 2.7 billion for a blimp makes any sense.  I think that is for the entire program and some number of blimps.  Our military spending needs to be cut, but there is no way a blimp costs 2.7 billion....bad information.

You're correct.

We must stay ahead of China in blimp technology!

The cost is for the entire program (so far) over 17 years. This latest incident will hopefully put an end to it. Now the Air Force is spending $55 billion on a new stealth bomber to go along with their grossly over-budget and under-performing F-35 variant.

Shiny objects for all......

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Somebody better catch it.

The fucking thing cost $2.7 BILLION.

Up to your usual standard of accuracy.

Blimp is taking down power lines LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

I believe in those BOGO's.  I hardly ever buy anything at the supermarket anymore unless it's buy one get one free.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They shoulda got one of these at the mall for $49.98.
They could hang all their top secret gizmos on the side of it.
And if the top secret gizmos fall off it won't make much difference anyway because some teenager has probably already hacked into that and changed the password.

Blimp is taking down power lines Blimp10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum