Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

well, we are officially at war again in Iraq....so I guess Obama was against the war before he was for the war and then against it when we withdrew but now for it again

+2
2seaoat
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sec-carter-direct-u-s-action-ground-iraq-syria-n452131

Hmmm.....liberals....crickets I am sure

How different would things have been had we not withdrew prematurely in 2011? Maybe the Iraqi SOF would have been trained up well enough to fight for themselves. Given that it takes most of our guys 28-32 months in the SOF pipeline depending upon their job, we could extend that by a year and reasonably say that during the time we exited Iraq and now, a sufficient amount of their SOF would be competent enough to do the job.....

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:How different would things have been had we not withdrew prematurely in 2011?  Maybe the Iraqi SOF would have been trained up well enough to fight for themselves. Given that it takes most of our guys 28-32 months in the SOF pipeline depending upon their job, we could extend that by a year and reasonably say that during the time we exited Iraq and now, a sufficient amount of their SOF would be competent enough to do the job.....

#1 We did not leave "prematurely". We left on the date agreed upon by the Iraqi government and the Dubya administration.

#2 The dynamic we see in the region today was set into motion by the decision to invade and depose Saddam and disband the Iraqi army. There is no putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.

#3 We've tried your arm and train strategy repeatedly in the region, and it doesn't work. How much American blood and treasure are you willing to flush down the sewer in what is now universally seen as an historically colossal fuckup?

2seaoat

The worst part Pace.....you wasted time for nothing. Your shrill cries now will not change that reality. Our excursions into the Middle East were the biggest foreign affairs blunder in the history of this country. Getting out has not been easy, but we will be gone, and all the lives lost for all the wrong reasons can never be given back, nor can we ever recoup our lost wealth.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:How different would things have been had we not withdrew prematurely in 2011?  Maybe the Iraqi SOF would have been trained up well enough to fight for themselves. Given that it takes most of our guys 28-32 months in the SOF pipeline depending upon their job, we could extend that by a year and reasonably say that during the time we exited Iraq and now, a sufficient amount of their SOF would be competent enough to do the job.....

There's no question about it.  The sunnis would have flat given up and Iraq would now be a model of peace and democracy.  And George W. Bush would have gone down as the greatest president in history.  He would have been the only person to ever come along who ended the 1400 year old fight between the two factions of Islam.  And we would all have lived happily ever after.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute,  I forgot.  The shia government of Iraq would still be in bed with Iran.  You know,  obamasucks,  the country Bush said was the "axis of evil".  And the one every republican still says is the axis of evil.
Oh well,  back to the drawing board.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just send in Pacedog and his drones....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Just send in Pacedog and his drones....

If obama had not lost the war after bush had won it,  let's face it, pacedog would be lost.  It seems like war is the only interest in life he has.
So for his sake,  I hope these wars keep going for at least as long as his lifetime.

Salinsky wrote:

#1  We did not leave "prematurely".  We left on the date agreed upon by the Iraqi government and the Dubya administration.

#2  The dynamic we see in the region today was set into motion by the decision to invade and depose Saddam and disband the Iraqi army.  There is no putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.

#3  We've tried your arm and train strategy repeatedly in the region, and it doesn't work.  How much American blood and treasure are you willing to flush down the sewer in what is now universally seen as an historically colossal fuckup?

I knew that the CLOWNSHOES liberals would spin it on how this is a good deal. Thanks for playing moron. You are as hypocritical as the day is long.

Just remember, folks… this is all about ISIS, the big bad boogeyman in the black pajamas, and has nothing to do with Assad's rebound or the influx of Russian special forces troops into Syria.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Just send in Pacedog and his drones....

You're quite late on that assessment.

Bob wrote:

There's no question about it.  The sunnis would have flat given up and Iraq would now be a model of peace and democracy.  And George W. Bush would have gone down as the greatest president in history.  He would have been the only person to ever come along who ended the 1400 year old fight between the two factions of Islam.  And we would all have lived happily ever after.

Had we FINISHED training the Iraqi SOF that Obama pulled the rug out from under in 2011, we wouldn't be having to engage boots on the ground now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:
Had we FINISHED training the Iraqi SOF that Obama pulled the rug out from under in 2011, we wouldn't be having to engage boots on the ground now.

So you believe ISIS and the other sunnis would then have tucked their tails between their legs and surrendered?  And George Bush would have ended a 1400 year old conflict between the two opposing heirs to Muhammed's legacy?

Well just for the sake of argument,  let's say that would have happened.
Would it not even concern you that the shia government of Iraq would then be allied with Iran?  Or is Iran no longer the axis of evil?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I doesn't matter what President Obama does. He could turn lead into gold, and PeeDog would still hate his guts.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

[quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]I doesn't matter what President Obama does. He could turn lead into gold, and PeeDog would still hate his guts.[/quote

He is doing the same things he campaigned against in both elections. It makes him a giant hypocrite like all of you who support him.

Bob wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

So you believe ISIS and the other sunnis would then have tucked their tails between their legs and surrendered?  And George Bush would have ended a 1400 year old conflict between the two opposing heirs to Muhammed's legacy?

Well just for the sake of argument,  let's say that would have happened.
Would it not even concern you that the shia government of Iraq would then be allied with Iran?  Or is Iran no longer the axis of evil?

Iraq was controlled by force/Saddam for many years, so YES it could be done. Shias are the majority population in Iraq, why shouldn't they have a say so in government or are you a communist?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:
Iraq was controlled by force/Saddam for many years, so YES it could be done. Shias are the majority population in Iraq, why shouldn't they have a say so in government or are you a communist?

Shias are also a majority population in Iran.  And they've controlled it by force for many years.   So why shouldn't they have a say so in Iran?  Are you a communist too? 
If so,  it looks like you and I finally have something in common.  lol

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:

#1  We did not leave "prematurely".  We left on the date agreed upon by the Iraqi government and the Dubya administration.

#2  The dynamic we see in the region today was set into motion by the decision to invade and depose Saddam and disband the Iraqi army.  There is no putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.

#3  We've tried your arm and train strategy repeatedly in the region, and it doesn't work.  How much American blood and treasure are you willing to flush down the sewer in what is now universally seen as an historically colossal fuckup?

Of course we left prematurely. Semi-retired President Obama could EASILY have complied with all his military advisers, negotiated another status of forces agreement, which he had two years to accomplish.

We, Conservatives and Republicans TOLD YOU that a vacuum would be created and filled by BAD PEOPLE.

President Obama, and VP Joe Biden agreed and touted that Iraq is one of the of the great accomplishments of THIS administration. That would be the OBAMA administration. Allow me to prove it to you...YET AGAIN:

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

So even your messiah's agree Iraq was a success. It was this Commander in Chief who pushed this failed agenda.

It is this administrations failed policies which have resulted in ISIS, Iran and Russia are filling the vacuum and expanding their holdings.

How comfy is that chaise lounge as you drift down DENIAL River?
well, we are officially at war again in Iraq....so I guess Obama was against the war before he was for the war and then against it when we withdrew but now for it again RaftingRiver-1

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

So even your messiah's agree Iraq was a success.

Show me somebody who has any politician for his "messiah",  and I'll show you somebody who is really hard up for having something to worship.

I've quoted George Carlin in two posts today (I've been reading "Brain Droppings" for the first time).
Might as well quote him a third time.

“I've begun worshipping the sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, and a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to 'God' are all answered at about the same 50% rate.”

Admit it Bob, you worship at the altar of BHO. And now your messiah has become the same entity he campaigned against in 08 and 12. LOL Karma is a BOETCH huh?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

So even your messiah's agree Iraq was a success.

Show me somebody who has any politician for his "messiah",  and I'll show you somebody who is really hard up for having something to worship.

I've quoted George Carlin in two posts today (I've been reading "Brain Droppings" for the first time).
Might as well quote him a third time.

“I've begun worshipping [worshiping] the sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, and a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to 'God' are all answered at about the same 50% rate.”

Bottom line appears to be that you have nothing to add to this thread and you seek guidance of comedians!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:Admit it Bob, you worship at the altar of BHO.

Okay,  I admit it.  It was this commercial that did it.  I decided it was as good a lord and saviour as any...

But then I watched O'Reilly last night.  And it hit me that once the ragheads get smart enough to take down the internet,  BDO will be history.  So I'm back to putting all my chips on the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  At least I'll be able to eat.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Bottom line appears to be that you have nothing to add to this thread and you seek guidance of comedians!

If that's supposed to be an insult,  tell it to Mark Twain.  lol

Markle

Markle

No insult intended. Simply the facts...as always.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:No insult intended.  Simply the facts...as always.

Sgt Friday lives again.

Markle

Markle

When semi-retired President Obama announced that in spite of all his military advisers saying to NOT pull everyone out of Iraq, President Obama did so anyway.

Just as President Obama proved that he knew nothing about the world when he signed a Presidential Executive Order to close GITMO by the end of that year, 2009. It is still open although President Obama appears to have made it his goal to release the most viscous, brutal terrorists so they may go back to the battle field. Did Obama NOT take an oath of office to PROTECT the United States?

Now, as Republicans and Conservatives SAID would happen, ISIS, other terror organizations, Iran and now Russia HAVE STEPPED IN TO FILL THE VACUUM LEFT BY PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Now, again as we said, less than three years after President Obama erroneously yanked all our boots on the ground out of Iraq...are PUTTING TROOPS BACK ON THE GROUND!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum