Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Picture That Says it All

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Picture That Says it All Empty A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 3:29 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

A Picture That Says it All C-span_screencap_benghazi-800x430

2A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 4:12 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:A Picture That Says it All C-span_screencap_benghazi-800x430

Gowdy's face is still red, and his look is telling......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 4:15 pm

2seaoat

Her smile matches mine as the folks who tediously bored us with endless threads of nonsense still cannot face up to the reality.....swiftboating only works for stupid people and the American public is just not that dumb.

4A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 4:19 pm

Vikingwoman

Gowdy was sweating his ass off. No one else was.

5A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 5:03 pm

Hillary is a criminal

6A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 5:04 pm

2seaoat

He was undercut with McCarthy being honest. I almost feel sorry for him now because everybody knows he is not very smart and that federal prosecutor routine only goes so far. I think he was furious with McCarthy, or he is too stupid to know that he was in fact part of a political witch hunt. He lost the high ground and the battle. Hillary took it at face value which was basically a joke kangaroo court.

7A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 6:12 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Hillary is a criminal

She won't be the first criminal elected POTUS, but she will be the first woman POTUS.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 7:49 pm

We know it doesn't matter to you and you may be surprised that it matters to others. But most people don't like to be lied to... especially not for political purposes. I'm not sure how leftists came not to care... my best guess is conditioning.

9A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/24/2015, 9:25 pm

Nope she won't Z

10A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/25/2015, 7:14 am

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:We know it doesn't matter to you and you may be surprised that it matters to others. But most people don't like to be lied to... especially not for political purposes. I'm not sure how leftists came not to care... my best guess is conditioning.

Your total lack of self awareness is incredible. You have consistently spewed out every right wing "scandal' and every right wing talking point. You are the poster boy for the influence of right wing media, including the crazy right wing foolishness. And you want to talk about others being conditioned? It's actually pretty funny.

11A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/25/2015, 7:43 am

nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:We know it doesn't matter to you and you may be surprised that it matters to others. But most people don't like to be lied to... especially not for political purposes. I'm not sure how leftists came not to care... my best guess is conditioning.

Your total lack of self awareness is incredible. You have consistently spewed out every right wing "scandal' and every right wing talking point. You are the poster boy for the influence of right wing media, including the crazy right wing foolishness. And you want to talk about others being conditioned? It's actually pretty funny.

She directly lied to you and all of us... and you still support her to lead our country. What have I missed?

12A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/25/2015, 9:04 am

2seaoat

She directly lied to you and all of us

This is the basic IQ threshold question. People attacked the embassy with violence and a planned political objective. Other people attacked the embassy with violence and a reactive political objective. Prior committees clearly established that both groups were involved in the attack. Low IQ people think that talking about one of the groups who attacked the embassy is a lie, and that there was only one group. Prior committees established the truth. Their rejection of the truth then becomes Hillary lying because she mentioned as did the President the reaction to the video as if this was exclusive, it was not. The President clearly established in the Rose Garden that this was an act of terrorism and prior committees clearly said terrorist acts were pre planned and spontaneous as a reaction to the video.

So why argue. Some cannot comprehend what the prior committees actually accomplished. Two groups attacked the Embassy and were involved in the violence because of political differences with the United States. The mention of one group or the other does not create a lie. End of discussion for those above the IQ threshold, as to the rest they will chase their tails forever unable to understand the threshold question.

13A Picture That Says it All Empty Re: A Picture That Says it All 10/25/2015, 9:48 am

First... the president didn't clearly establish anything in the rose garden. He repeatedly referenced the youtube in the days and weeks following. Second... this committee finally had proof through emails that hillary knew within hours that this was a coordinated al qaida linked terrorist attack... period. That she ad nauseam promoted the youtube to the victims families and all of us afterwards is ok with you... is no surprise to me. I'm becoming accustomed to the enormity of what y'all can ignore and rationalize. I hope hillary is the dem nominee... let's really introduce her character to the huddled masses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum