Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next wave of errrrrr illegals foisting their way into Europe....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/video-next-wave-of-muslim-migrants-its-all-men.html/

So where are their wives and children? Were they so gutless they left them? Can we pull up any pictures of Americans during the Civil War? Do we have any masses of men running from the USA not wanting to protect what they cherish the most? Nope, you don't. These aren't immigrants, this is part of an invasion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes but just imagine the power the "authorities" will soon have over all the civilian population under the guise of controlling these new citizens....my best advice is to shelter in place....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes but just imagine the power the "authorities" will soon have over all the civilian population under the guise of controlling these new citizens....my best advice is to shelter in place....

Those new citizens will be the catalyst

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes but just imagine the power the "authorities" will soon have over all the civilian population under the guise of controlling these new citizens....my best advice is to shelter in place....

Those new citizens will be the catalyst

Yup....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum