Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI is irked at Obummer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FBI is irked at Obummer Empty FBI is irked at Obummer 10/16/2015, 2:46 pm

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamas-comments-hillary-clintons-email-143500810.html

Makes me wonder if they are going to go all the way on her now that he has made those statements? Sort of like, "Oh yeah barack, we aren't doing our job here?" And then they go full court press on her regardless and even he can't do anything about it except write the pardon the last day he is in office.

2FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/16/2015, 11:11 pm

Markle

Markle

Obamasucks wrote:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamas-comments-hillary-clintons-email-143500810.html

Makes me wonder if they are going to go all the way on her now that he has made those statements? Sort of like, "Oh yeah barack, we aren't doing our job here?" And then they go full court press on her regardless and even he can't do anything about it except write the pardon the last day he is in office.

Semi-retired President Obama KNEW full well that it was totally inappropriate for him to make any reference to or comment on any phase of the investigation.

In fact, President Obama sent a public directive to the US Attorney's office that regardless of the FBI findings, they are NOT to indict or convene a grand jury.

3FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 6:56 pm

I hope they go after her with everything but the kitchen sink...

4FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 7:19 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Would this be the same FBI headed by that closeted homosexual, cross-dressing Herbert Hoover, who directed his agency to punish homosexuals, black Civil Rights leaders, movie actors, directors, and writers and Native Americans on their reservations? Fuck the FBI, just what fuck have they done for the American people lately?

5FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 7:53 pm

Obama has constantly crossed this line during his presidency. It's highly unethical... not that it matters to leftists.

6FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 8:04 pm

Sal

Sal

Squirrel!!!!!!

7FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 8:14 pm

Useful idiot... the tables will be turned someday and you will have excused every violation you wish existed.

8FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 8:47 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Useful idiot... the tables will be turned someday and you will have excused every violation you wish existed.

You are such a tool. So sad you'll never understand it.

9FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 8:55 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Useful idiot... the tables will be turned someday and you will have excused every violation you wish existed.

You are such a tool. So sad you'll never understand it.

What will you protest? Obstruction? Obfuscation? Denial? Diversion? Lying? Corruption? Coverups? It's all gone.

You and I are left with a govt that isn't responsive... much less transparent or accountable. Thank you comrade.

Yea team..!!

10FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 8:58 pm

Sal

Sal

Argle bargle ....

11FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 9:06 pm

Short sighted partisan hack.

12FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 9:18 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Short sighted partisan hack.

... said the superfan of shiny objects.

13FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/17/2015, 11:19 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Would this be the same FBI headed by that closeted homosexual, cross-dressing Herbert Hoover,  who directed his agency to punish homosexuals, black Civil Rights leaders, movie actors, directors, and writers and Native Americans on their reservations?  Fuck the FBI, just what fuck have they done for the American people lately?

No, that would NOT be the same Herbert Hoover. Herbert Hoover was the 31st PRESIDENT. He did not run the FBI.

Ah, here is our resident hater of homosexuals.  You do carry on against them a LOT.

FBI is irked at Obummer Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

The FBI, and other security agencies have blocked other terrorist attacks.  I realize that is against your desires for our country.

14FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/18/2015, 4:47 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I stand corrected. I should have said J. Edgar Hoover.

And I do hate homosexuals who remain closeted and then oppress their own kind. Wasn't there a former republican congressman who did the same?

15FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/18/2015, 10:39 am

Ahahahah word doesn't even know history

16FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/18/2015, 11:50 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Ahahahah word doesn't even know history

Doesn't he? LOL http://gawker.com/cbs-journalist-shatters-gop-congressmans-glass-closet-1494550684

17FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/18/2015, 9:29 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:I stand corrected.  I should have said J. Edgar Hoover.

And I do hate homosexuals who remain closeted and then oppress their own kind. Wasn't there a former republican congressman who did the same?

18FBI is irked at Obummer Empty Re: FBI is irked at Obummer 10/19/2015, 7:56 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:I stand corrected.  I should have said J. Edgar Hoover.

And I do hate homosexuals who remain closeted and then oppress their own kind. Wasn't there a former republican congressman who did the same?

Evidently, Markle disagrees with me and does applaud hypocrites who secretly perform the same activities they publicly deplore. Makes sense for a guy who pretends to adore democracy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum