Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dum Dum drops out of Speaker race....Republican Party Dumpster fire

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Hopefully, John will stick around until the party dissolves or finds middle ground with 218 the number for a candidate to be elected speaker. What a cluster F. When you have people in elected positions wanting to destroy government on behalf of those who are paying them.....there are not enough tar and feathers to cover these traitors.

2seaoat

Do you think America trusts the Presidency with these crazies. They are going to lose the Senate in 2016, and there is a real chance that the Democrats are going to make huge gains in house races. The crazies are planning primaries on moderate traditional Republicans. There may not be a Republican Party right now.

Good... I'm sick to death of establishment political insiders. The rest of your rant is just partisan hack speak.

After you support pelosi and reid... you have no room to criticize anymore... comrade dufus.

2seaoat

The Republican Party is disintegrating, and there is a real chance of a bipartisan interim Speaker being elected, which is the end of the Republican Party as we knew it. You either lead, or you have your nihilism PK.....until such time after the fracturing that there will be three parties.....crazy......traditional Republican......traditional Democrat. These folks in the block of 30 are the nihilist, and I can tell you that if there is a compromise, they will be rendered impotent. Charlie Dent just said that fragging is going on.........revolution.

2seaoat

John will remain speaker, and if the crazies continue to harm the party, he may throw down and release bills to the floor with the understanding if you do not comply with leadership, we will release unpopular bills to the floor....immigration is the obvious first choice. The entire country is being held hostage by traitors and extremist. This will not end well for crazy.

So now opposing illegal immigration makes one a traitor, extremist, and crazy... lol. Do you ever read what you write?

You're either an idiot or completely indoctrinated... well I guess both is on the table too.

Sal

Sal

I heard he was dropping out to focus solely on helping Hillary's campaign.

Dum Dum drops out of Speaker race....Republican Party Dumpster fire Original

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I'm sure more than a few voters are thinking that if these people can't run a party, how can they run a country? Actually they've pretty much proven that they can't given the non-productive Congresses we've had lately.

2seaoat

Actually they've pretty much proven that they can't given the non-productive Congresses we've had lately.

The shocking thing to me is how easy a foreign government or special interests could attack this country through paying off just a handful of people. A democracy is fragile. A conspiracy to topple government through stealth incompetence and tearing down the institutions has effectively made non productive a code word for success. Seriously, this is a much deeper problem for America as this works out.

Sal

Sal

Dum Dum drops out of Speaker race....Republican Party Dumpster fire Screen17

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Actually they've pretty much proven that they can't given the non-productive Congresses we've had lately.

The shocking thing to me is how easy a foreign government or special interests could attack this country through paying off just a handful of people.  A democracy is fragile.  A conspiracy to topple government through stealth incompetence and tearing down the institutions has effectively made non productive a code word for success.  Seriously, this is a much deeper problem for America as this works out.

Isn't it pretty obvious that special interests have already taken over the government? I think most citizens would like to view our national government as a body and a system that protects and supports through its functioning the general welfare of all of us.

When Reagan flippantly remarked that 'government is not the solution, government is the problem' he set in motion an attitude that has become very destructive. Government is generally supposed to do things that citizens on their own are unable to do: print money, build highway systems, etc.

This current bunch of right wing extremists are basically destroying the governments ability to function. They seem to have taken the Viet Nam quote about having to destroy the village in order to save it to a whole new level. They are trying to destroy the government in order to (as they see it) save it.

It is amazing to me that we are doing as well as we are these days given the headwind or sea anchor Congress has become. How dysfunctional does Congress have to get before the voters elect people who are willing to solve problems rather than to just balk at every new idea?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/top-10-clinton-conflicts-of-interest/article/2564035

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Good... I'm sick to death of establishment political insiders. The rest of your rant is just partisan hack speak.

After you support pelosi and reid... you have no room to criticize anymore... comrade dufus.

No you dummy ... when it's raining, it's raining -- not partisan hack speak. The republican party is disintegrating, for real. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of goofballs!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum