Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctor faces termination over telling patient gay lifestyle can be unhealthy even deadly....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/doctor-faces-inquisition-over-gay-health-comments/

The board of directors of Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center will hold a hearing next Wednesday in the case of a veteran medical expert who was dismissed for citing federal government statistics about the dangers of homosexual activity.

WND previously reported on the case that has threatened the career of Dr. Paul Church. He had been on the staff of the Boston hospital for nearly 30 years before his removal earlier this year, noted the non-profit group Mass Resistance.

His offense? Citing government statistics showing that the “gay” sex lifestyle poses deadly health risks.

Church, who also is a member of the Harvard Medical School Facility and has conducted life-saving research on diagnosing bladder and prostate cancer, spoke with WND earlier in the dispute.

“It is incredible to think they would be able to silence me and revoke my ability to be on the staff as a result of my raising valid health concerns over a risky lifestyle,” he said.

“This is almost a fascist effort at mind control.”

The facts, he contends, are on his side.

“Although it has declined over the past few decades, two-thirds of all new HIV/AIDS infections in the U.S. are the result of men having sex with men. Fifty percent of ‘gay’ men will be infected with HIV by age 50. Those numbers are out there and they are staggering,” he said.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I won't post the link because it will be attacked. I could never do any of this:

ORAL SEX. Homosexuals fellate almost all of their sexual contacts (and ingest semen from about half of these). Semen contains many of the germs carried in the blood. Because of this, gays who practice oral sex verge on consuming raw human blood, with all its medical risks.

RECTAL SEX. Surveys indicate that about 90% of gays have engaged in rectal intercourse, and about two-thirds do it regularly. Rectal sex is dangerous. During rectal intercourse the rectum becomes a mixing bowl for 1) saliva and its germs and/or an artificial lubricant, 2) the recipient's own feces, 3) whatever germs, infections or substances the penis has on it, and 4) the seminal fluid of the inserter.

FECAL SEX. About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces.

URINE SEX. About 10%...reported having engaged in "golden showers" [drinking or being splashed with urine].

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks I was just considering where I would go for lunch...I think I lost my appetite... No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum