Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Shell's CEO is Bullish on Solar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Another Reason to Invest in Solar
Why Shell's CEO is Bullish on Solar

http://www.energyandcapital.com/articles/another-reason-to-invest-in-solar/5111

Guess who said this:

"...I have no hesitation to predict of course in years to come solar will be the dominant backbone of our energy system, certainly of the electricity system..."

A.) Al Gore, B.) Elon Musk, or C.) Ben van Beurden, CEO of Royal Dutch Shell?

If you guessed van Beurden, you are correct.

The CEO of one of the largest oil companies on the planet also said:

"...Amid tumultuous oil markets and tumbling costs as photovoltaic cells are rolled out globally, the value of solar is already evident..."

There you have it..... An oil & gas CEO personally admitting that the future of energy is solar. I have known this for a couple of years now. The solar train has left the station, and if you arrived too late to catch it, you were left holding your bag.

I have not yet decided when I will invest in rooftop solar myself, but both the wife and I were discussing the "ifs" yesterday. It would take a chunk of cash to do this, likely from what my father left me. I am not opposed to eventually making this investment.

The future of energy is in distributed generation from rooftop solar and in centralized, utility-scale solar projects.

Tesla, Uber, and Google will give us affordable electric cars before the Big Three in Detroit will, and they will be driverless! Imagine, riding in an electric, driverless car while you surf the net on your tablet or smartphone..... I wish I could go back to 1969 and tell my parents and my 17-yo self the wonders of what the future held.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum