Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass Murder at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.

+4
polecat
nadalfan
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Mass Murder at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.

Numerous dead and injured but specific numbers are all over the board at this time. At least five are dead with over 20 injured.

The shooter has been incapacitated but not known if he is dead or taken captive.

Let the Progressive cries for MORE GUN CONTROL BEGIN.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Must be a mistake...that college is a gun free zone....

nadalfan

Nothing to see here, just another day in the US
'bad things happen"

polecat

polecat

Mass Murder at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.   Turth

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Most mass shooters are liberal registered Democrats....see , progressive brainwashing causes mental illness....

Sal

Sal

The overwhelming number of child molesters are registered Republicans, ergo watching FAUX News causes sexual deviance.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:The overwhelming number of child molesters are Republicans, ergo watching FAUX News causes sexual deviance.

Yeah I hate Fox news and republicans also....see the two Party system is a total frickin failure....

Sal

Sal

Oh, sorry.

I meant to say ...

The overwhelming number of child molesters are backwoods preppers, ergo listening to Alex Jones causes sexual deviance.

Better?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Oh, sorry.

I meant to say ...

The overwhelming number of child molesters are backwoods preppers, ergo listening to Alex Jones causes sexual deviance.

Better?

Glad I live in the Hood and listen to rap music...Makes me a fine upstanding citizen.

Mass Murder at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.   ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theage.com.au%2FffxImage%2Furlpicture_id_1050777286001_2003%2F04%2F23%2Feminem_r

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2015/10/01/oregon-community-college-shooting/

“Officers engaged that suspect, there was an exchange of gunfire, and the shooter threat was neutralized,” Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin said at a press conference.

...Joe Olson, former president of the college, told The Associated Press the school has only one security officer on duty at a time, and that person isn’t armed.

Salinsky wrote:The overwhelming number of child molesters are registered Republicans, ergo watching FAUX News causes sexual deviance.

Is that why BAWNEY FWANK was openly a gay man that was part of NAMBLA?

Markle

Markle

Some news sources are reporting that the shooter was telling students to stand up and identify their religion.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Some news sources are reporting that the shooter was telling students to stand up and identify their religion.

Oh, so now semi-demented poster Markle (OR should I just say fully-demented poster Markle?) is going to start a whispering campaign to suggest that the shooter might be Muslim....

Then he will go off and start a new thread showing how many fatal Islamic attacks have occurred on Barrack Obama's watch.... Even though no attack will EVER come close to the 3,000+ who died on 9/11/2001 on George Dumbya Bush's watch.

Next, because I just said the former, his next post is going to be one that pulls up one of his sophomoric and over-used cut and pastes that blames Bill Clinton for what happened on George Bush's watch.

Then you will see me make a post that tells Markle he is full of horse-hockey.

And the beat will go on.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can predict one thing with the same certainty the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.
If he hasn't already done so, Alex Jones will say this was a "false flag" like all the earlier mass shootings and the Boston Marathon bombing. A false flag engineered by the federal government and the "globalists" to convince us to let them take away all our guns leaving us defenseless so they can conquer us and put us all into FEMA concentrations camps.

Won't he, teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I can predict one thing with the same certainty the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.
If he hasn't already done so,  Alex Jones will say this was a "false flag" like all the earlier mass shootings and the Boston Marathon bombing.  A false flag engineered by the federal government and the "globalists" to convince us to let them take away all our guns leaving us defenseless so they can conquer us and put us all into FEMA concentrations camps.  

Won't he,  teo.  

He's waiting on this one until more information comes in. He says these government false flags like Aurora cause copycats so you never can tell until you have more information.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Some news sources are reporting that the shooter was telling students to stand up and identify their religion.

Oh, so now semi-demented poster Markle (OR should I just say fully-demented poster Markle?) is going to start a whispering campaign to suggest that the shooter might be Muslim....

Then he will go off and start a new thread showing how many fatal Islamic attacks have occurred on Barrack Obama's watch.... Even though no attack will EVER come close to the 3,000+ who died on 9/11/2001 on George Dumbya Bush's watch.

Next, because I just said the former, his next post is going to be one that pulls up one of his sophomoric and over-used cut and pastes that blames Bill Clinton for what happened on George Bush's watch.

ONCE AGAIN, what did I post which is NOT true and where did I say the shooter was a Muslim?

The truth and facts I post REALLY get under you skin. Gosh, I am so sorry!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:The truth and facts I post REALLY get under you skin.  Gosh, I am so sorry!

You and truth and facts.......

Mass Murder at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.   Laughi13

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:18 am
Markle wrote:

Some news sources are reporting that the shooter was telling students to stand up and identify their religion.

He was a Muslim nuf said

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Most mass shooters are liberal registered Democrats....see , progressive brainwashing causes mental illness....

That is an outright LIE. Try reading something other than your usual right-wing hate sites.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:18 am
Markle wrote:

He was a Muslim nuf said

You have absolutely NOTHING to back up that claim.

Floridatexan wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:18 am
Markle wrote:

He was a Muslim nuf said

You have absolutely NOTHING to back up that claim.

it's all over the news chick

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum