Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QE for dummys.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1QE for dummys. Empty QE for dummys. 9/15/2012, 5:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PTUY16CkS-k#!

2QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/15/2012, 6:07 pm

lol... we now remind me of the guy slamming his head against a brick wall...

because it feels sooo good when you stop.

3QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/15/2012, 11:54 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PTUY16CkS-k#!
If that's not a totally depressing 6+ minutes of video I've never seen one.

Wanting more information about the Federal Reserve I Googled around a bit and came up with something understandable on the site HowStuffWorks.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/fed.htm

After reading some of that it made me think of the concept "redistribution of wealth" and how it sure looks as if wealth is being very effectively and methodically redistributed from us, the tax payers to them, the Goldman Sachs and the rest of the private folks who are the Fed. How crazy is this?

4QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 12:04 am

now you know why if for no other reason we needed dr.paul. we don't stand a fair chance w/o a sound currency.

5QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 12:38 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:now you know why if for no other reason we needed dr.paul. we don't stand a fair chance w/o a sound currency.
Of course you're right about the currency but the PTB won't let him run. How about that transfer of wealth or redistribution? How bad is that?

What a scheme! Could it be fixed? How?

6QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 12:59 am

"end the fed"... that power was never constitutionally intended to be wielded by private interests.

7QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 1:10 am

the dollar today is a few pennies compared to the dollar from 100 years ago when the fed was created.

you ought to read up on it... it's very interesting. of course it was created using the fears of a few down turns after the civil war. just another case of a progressive govt solution where we get screwed.

8QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 5:14 am

I just read this. This is very concerning.

More to the point, the Achilles' heel of the Bernanke plan is the collapse of King Dollar, the result of printing so many new ones for so long. That, in turn, will drive up commodity prices, especially energy and food, and will do great damage to the middle class, which is already suffering from income declines and rising living standards.

This is what happened in 2011, when QE2 did more harm than good to the economy. Middle-class savers and retirees will also get their heads handed to them because of rock-bottom interest rates. And bank lenders may withhold credit since the difference between short and longer rates is so narrow there's no incentive to make loans.

So at the end of the day, Obama's economic program of tax, spend and regulate has been a dismal failure. And now his Fed chairman is acting dramatically to bail him out. Guess what? It won't work.

Lawrence Kudlow is host of CNBC's The Kudlow Report and co-host of The Call. He is also a former Reagan economic advisor and a syndicated columnist. Visit his blog, Kudlow's Money Politics.

Copyright 2012, Creators Syndicate Inc.

9QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 9:19 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is engineered to bring down the power of the middle class, Lou Dobbs spoke of this years ago. After you destroy a countries middle class then it is very easy to control it and bring it under whatever form of management you want. Spending by Obama and the fed is all part of the plan and there is no crisis from the PTBs view point. It's just what Mitt made his millions doing..vulture capitalism with the bonus of removing all power from the people.

10QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 9:48 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This is engineered to bring down the power of the middle class, Lou Dobbs spoke of this years ago. After you destroy a countries middle class then it is very easy to control it and bring it under whatever form of management you want. Spending by Obama and the fed is all part of the plan and there is no crisis from the PTBs view point. It's just what Mitt made his millions doing..vulture capitalism with the bonus of removing all power from the people.

well, its working.

When enough people are relying on the gov for thier food, healthcare etc rest assured that most of them will not vote to get rid of it

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. Benjamin franklin

Here's another of his.

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.

11QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 10:05 am

I find it ironic that dummies is misspelled in the title of this thread.

12QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 10:11 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:I find it ironic that dummies is misspelled in the title of this thread.

It was intentional Dumy.

13QE for dummys. Empty Re: QE for dummys. 9/16/2012, 10:37 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:

After reading some of that it made me think of the concept "redistribution of wealth" and how it sure looks as if wealth is being very effectively and methodically redistributed from us, the tax payers to them, the Goldman Sachs and the rest of the private folks who are the Fed. How crazy is this?[/color]
This is why I own a Goldman Sachs corporate bond paying me 6.75% interest. I do this to get some of the money back they've stolen from me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum