Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump on 60 minutes tonight....I will raise taxes on high income earners

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This is not a traditional Dixiecrat position.  Traditional Republicans always were willing to raise taxes to keep budgets balanced.  This is going to turn the Republican Party on its head.......the 1% can never win an election on votes, they have bought and paid for the Dixicrat Party with hate and fear providing the glue which allows people to vote against their economic interests, but now.....a hater is saying I am going to raise the taxes on the top brackets.....it is going to get interesting.  Donald Trump could be the wooden stake which kills the Dixiecrat party now called the Republican Party......because even the useful idiots will no longer be able to allow the Oligarchy to steal America.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This is not a traditional Dixiecrat position.  Traditional Republicans always were willing to raise taxes to keep budgets balanced.  This is going to turn the Republican Party on its head.......the 1% can never win an election on votes, they have bought and paid for the Dixicrat Party with hate and fear providing the glue which allows people to vote against their economic interests, but now.....a hater is saying I am going to raise the taxes on the top brackets.....it is going to get interesting.  Donald Trump could be the wooden stake which kills the Dixiecrat party now called the Republican Party......because even the useful idiots will no longer be able to allow the Oligarchy to steal America.

What is your point? He has said this for months.

2seaoat

What is your point? He has said this for months.

He says everything with generalities, but he releases the details this week and he still remains the leader of the Republican Party......by Golly....Bernie Trump.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Correct me if I'm wrong,  but wouldn't the republican establishment types in Congress have to go along with increasing taxes on the wealthy for it to happen?  The same republican establishment types whose election campaigns are financed by the same wealthy like the Koch Brothers who will fight against getting their taxes increased.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, did you folks know that the Koch Brothers are not only financing Congressional candidates and Presidential candidates, they're also throwing their money behind mayoral candidates. They gave a lot of money to a candidate running for Mayor of Nashville.

2seaoat

You are correct. If Donald Trump was elected he would need the Congress to vote for his tax plan. He would get those votes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum