Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is civil war brewing in Germany?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1988/civil-unrest-and-street-fighting-has-begun-in-germany.html

In a build-up to what might end in a regular civil war, Germany now warns of a massive right-wing radicalization due to the migrant crisis - as street fighting and clashes erupt between left-wing and right-wing demonstrators in several German cities.

The migrant and refugee crisis has led to that right-wing extremists are mobilizing in Germany, warns the German security services BfV.

- What we see in connection with the refugee crisis is that right-wing extremists are mobilizing in the streets, but also that the radical left mobilize against them, says Hans-Georg Maassen, chief of Bundesamts für Verfassungsschutz (BfV), to German radio on Sunday.

The extreme groups show a greater willingness to use violence, he informs. This applies to both right-wing radicals, anti-racists (fascists) on the left, and Islamists.

===========

Every action has a reaction and when people desire to preserve the culture that is being overrun by illegal immigrants...this can be the end result.

Is civil war brewing in Germany? 12063747_1064920310186445_8710140929661406650_n

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now Obamasucks uses a Markle tactic to show body parts and ghoulish depictions on the forum. Perhaps both are affected by necrophilia..... I would not be surprised.

nec·ro·phil·i·a
noun
noun: necrophilia

sexual attraction toward corpses.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

There is consistency as to who on this forum historically use graphic images of death and carnage to make their point. I can think of four individuals which do it like clockwork.

The fact still exists that the people who do things like depicted in the graphics are evil and are out to take peace loving areas of the world and make them look like the hellholes that they came from before becoming illegal immigrants

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum