Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots Empty Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots 9/27/2015, 1:35 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/32627-kick-out-the-kooks-and-bigots

I’ve often been accused of being too optimistic, but consider:

Following months of a Republican presidential primary filled with racial and ethnic bigotry, abject narcissism, and obscene amounts of campaign money, comes a Pope reminding us America has been a nation of tolerance, humility, and fairness – and all but asking us to reject Trump, Carson, Huckabee, and the rest of the terrible lot.

After years of a growing civil war in the Republican Party between right-wing whackos and big-business conservatives, the GOP begins cracking up. The Speaker of the House resigns, big business Republicans are up in arms, and the rest of America sees just how phony and unprincipled the Republican Party has become.

Bernie Sanders continues to surge. (Yesterday I met with Latino and black students who told me more and more are watching his speeches on YouTube and backing him because he’s the only candidate who will make real change in America.)

The fight for a $15 minimum wage continues to gain ground. The NLRB has decided franchise workers can organize and negotiate with franchise owners. Courts across the land are siding with workers who have been misclassified as "independent contractors." Cooperative businesses and "B" corporations are thriving.

Okay, maybe I am being a bit too upbeat. We have a long way to go before remedying what’s wrong with America. But I've always held to Martin Luther King Jr.'s belief that “the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.” I have enormous confidence in the basic decency of this land. History shows whenever Americans understand what we’re up against, we put ideology aside, roll up our sleeves, kick out the kooks and bigots, and get on with the hard task of making our economy and society work for the betterment of all.

I think the rightward tide that began with Ronald Reagan is now turning. What do you think?

I think this is an opinion that sucks much like anything else u post.

Less than 3% of America makes minimum wage. Of the 3%, half are 16-24. The other half are folks who should have gotten an education and taken personal responsibility more seriously. Fast food employment is a stepping stone, not a peak in your life.

2seaoat

in an interview on NBC’s "Meet the Press" that her attorneys decided without her assistance which e-mails from the private server she used while at the State Department were business-related and would be made public. She expressed frustration the controversy hasn’t abated despite her explanations.

So when Old Seaoat nails it as would any common sense person who has actually lived in the real world and can interpret sophomoric propaganda which requires a brain the size of a peanut to believe......do you think you will finally admit this is nothing more than a silly propaganda campaign which I predict will backfire. Did I not post this:

“I wanted them to be as clear in the process as possible," she said. "I didn’t want to be looking over their shoulder."

The idiots here yell she will be prosecuted. Nope She was in direct control of the process and she lied. Nope She is cleverly allowing the idiocy to overplay their hand and into this whole controversy is plausible denial which any freshman in high school could see from the get go. This in the end will work to her advantage.......the stupidity of our three email is going to put Hillary in Jail is beyond laughable.....it is like watching a child discovering an electric fence for the first time......

5Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots Empty Re: Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots 9/27/2015, 10:38 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:in an interview on NBC’s "Meet the Press" that her attorneys decided without her assistance which e-mails from the private server she used while at the State Department were business-related and would be made public. She expressed frustration the controversy hasn’t abated despite her explanations.

So when Old Seaoat nails it as would any common sense person who has actually lived in the real world and can interpret sophomoric propaganda which requires a brain the size of a peanut to believe......do you think you will finally admit this is nothing more than a silly propaganda campaign which I predict will backfire.  Did I not post this:

“I wanted them to be as clear in the process as possible," she said. "I didn’t want to be looking over their shoulder."

The idiots here yell she will be prosecuted.  Nope   She was in direct control of the process and she lied.  Nope   She is cleverly allowing the idiocy to overplay their hand and into this whole controversy is plausible denial which any freshman in high school could see from the get go.  This in the end will work to her advantage.......the stupidity of our three email is going to put Hillary in Jail is beyond laughable.....it is like watching a child discovering an electric fence for the first time......

And the CLINTON'S have never, ever told a lie!

Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

6Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots Empty Re: Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots 9/28/2015, 12:59 am

2seaoat

And the CLINTON'S have never, ever told a lie!

That is your response to your utter ignorance on how discovery works......the Clintons lie. Really, for months now I have outlined the idiocy of our three email challenged forum members, and now today....the day after you specifically outlined that she directed the review of the redaction process, your response is the Clinton lied......you could not have ever of made a living. I can see this stellar logic being applied to one of your real estate review courses.....it is not by accident they are 121 on the list.

2seaoat wrote:And the CLINTON'S have never, ever told a lie!

That is your response to your utter ignorance on how discovery works......the Clintons lie.   Really, for months now I have outlined the idiocy of our three email challenged forum members, and now today....the day after you specifically outlined that she directed the review of the redaction process, your response is the Clinton lied......you could not have ever of made a living.  I can see this stellar logic being applied to one of your real estate review courses.....it is not by accident they are 121 on the list.

SHe lies and you lie if you say she doesn't lie

8Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots Empty Re: Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots 9/28/2015, 10:01 am

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:

SHe lies and you lie if you say she doesn't lie

YOu suck and you suck if you say you don't suck

9Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots Empty Re: Kick Out the Kooks and Bigots 9/28/2015, 10:21 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:I think this is an opinion that sucks much like anything else u post.

No baby, her's our well thought out, well written and express genuine concern for human values.

Yours are always heavy handed attempts to rile, expressing a person with limited mental scope, whose only solution to any problem is war or throwing poor people out on the street.

But, please don't stop. We need you and your team to remind us what's wrong with Amerika Inc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum