Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama worlds most powerful Communist meets with Chines leader lol

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://conservativetribune.com/cruz-humiliates-obama/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ConservativeTribune&utm_content=2015-09-26

I wonder what obama bent over for this time.

2seaoat

Politicians have so little sway over the dynamics of economics. No amount of words can change comparative advantage, nor can a government policy control the power of the same, because in the end it is the economic reality and not the silly nomenclature and put downs which will control the relations of the two nations.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obama worlds most powerful Communist

How can President Obama be both a communist and a Muslim at the same time? The two are incompatible. Mr. Sucks must have forgotten to take his meds today.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Communism and Islam go hand in hand.

Remember Islamists, according to taqyia can lie all they want in order to get power and win

2seaoat

Communism and Islam go hand in hand.

That political philosophy teacher must not have had tenure because it appears that he taught you, Pk, and Mr. Markle. I wonder why he was not tenured?

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Communism and Islam go hand in hand.

That political philosophy teacher must not have had tenure because it appears that he taught you, Pk, and Mr. Markle.  I wonder why he was not tenured?

lol! lol! lol!

Sorry but look around at who the Soviets got support from in the ME during Cold War.

The history is there

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Communism and Islam go hand in hand.

That political philosophy teacher must not have had tenure because it appears that he taught you, Pk, and Mr. Markle.  I wonder why he was not tenured?

lol! lol! lol!

Who is Russia supporting in the Middle East since semi-retired President Obama left the huge vacuum in that area of the world?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum