Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kim Davis Joins the Republican Party

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Now, that is a match made in heaven ....

A county clerk in Kentucky who was briefly jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples said on Friday that she and her family have switched to the Republican Party because the Democrats no longer represented them.

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis, 50, who has said her beliefs as an Apostolic Christian prevent her from issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, said they had changed parties last week.

"My husband and I had talked about it for quite a while and we came to the conclusion that the Democratic Party left us a long time ago, so why were we hanging on?" she told Reuters in an interview at a hotel in Washington, where she has traveled to be feted at a Family Research Council event later on Friday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/25/us-usa-gaymarriage-kentucky-idUSKCN0RP20M20150925

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Kim Davis Joins the Republican Party Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Ju8KED_ZRqkY_eb9c647xMDbam_pJgc0fv-0CJrcBx79iKmD

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Kim Davis Joins the Republican Party CN-yi9cUkAEQOWn

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2016!!! GOP 2016!!! GOP 2016!!! GOP 2016!!!

Kim Davis Joins the Republican Party Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3adaKim Davis Joins the Republican Party Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3adaKim Davis Joins the Republican Party Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3adaKim Davis Joins the Republican Party Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Vikingwoman

Hip hip hooray! Another idiot to the repugs!

See as usual a insultfest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum