Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOL!!! Empty LOL!!! 9/24/2015, 12:27 pm

gatorfan

Well BoF I see you yanked your Jebby Bushy post already because you leaped to the wrong conclusion. Hilarious.....and all this time I though you were a graph type of dude.

2LOL!!! Empty Re: LOL!!! 9/24/2015, 1:56 pm

Hahaaahh

3LOL!!! Empty Re: LOL!!! 9/24/2015, 2:26 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

After posting that, I noticed that Jeb specifically said "easiest country to start a business in", as opposed to the "easiest country to do business in".   Being it the case that I strive for truth instead of fabricated bullshit, I deleted my post.  That said, the article that Jeb referenced in the WSJ did not clearly specify how they arrive at the ranking of "easiest country to start a business in", so I suppose we will have to take their word for it.  

So what exactly is the issue here? Once I realized my error, should I have doubled down instead of deleting?

4LOL!!! Empty Re: LOL!!! 9/24/2015, 2:52 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:After posting that, I noticed that Jeb specifically said "easiest country to start a business in", as opposed to the "easiest country to do business in".   Being it the case that I strive for truth instead of fabricated bullshit, I deleted my post.  That said, the article that Jeb referenced in the WSJ did not clearly specify how they arrive at the ranking of "easiest country to start a business in", so I suppose we will have to take their word for it.  

So what exactly is the issue here?  Once I realized my error, should I have doubled down instead of deleting?

LOL!!! LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum