Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The U.S. considers Saudi Arabia a close ally. Does that mean we support crimes against humanity?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

King Salman has okayed the crucifixion of a young man who participated in a democracy rally. And the U.S. continues to regard Salman a good, close ally. Why can't the US ever fault an ally who is despicable? When the hell will the USA stand for things that are right and just?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42937.htm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:King Salman has okayed the crucifixion of a young man who participated in a democracy rally.  And the U.S. continues to regard Salman a good, close ally.  Why can't the US ever fault an ally who is despicable? When the hell will the USA stand for things that are right and just?

ISRAEL is a close ally and close friend.

We do find fault with some of our allies. Your trouble is that you love those things where America finds fault.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:King Salman has okayed the crucifixion of a young man who participated in a democracy rally.  And the U.S. continues to regard Salman a good, close ally.  Why can't the US ever fault an ally who is despicable? When the hell will the USA stand for things that are right and just?

ISRAEL is a close ally and close friend.

We do find fault with some of our allies.  Your trouble is that you love those things where America finds fault.

I didn't mention Israel, so shall I assume you are pointing to Israel as a human rights pariah? I don't understand your assertion that I "love those things where America finds fault." If you mean I love the times when America finds fault with a country's human abuse, you're right. Thanks. I appreciate your compliment.

Word,
Why does Obama support Iran who shouts "Death
To America", or Assad who kills his own folks with chem weapons? hmmmm I will be waiting for that answer

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:so shall I assume you are pointing to Israel as a human rights pariah?

No, they are a model for considering human rights.......

The U.S. considers Saudi Arabia a close ally.  Does that mean we support crimes against humanity? 110

The U.S. considers Saudi Arabia a close ally.  Does that mean we support crimes against humanity? 210

The U.S. considers Saudi Arabia a close ally.  Does that mean we support crimes against humanity? 310

The U.S. considers Saudi Arabia a close ally.  Does that mean we support crimes against humanity? 410

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Word,
Why does Obama support Iran who shouts "Death
To America", or Assad who kills his own folks with chem weapons? hmmmm I will be waiting for that answer

Obama doesn't support Iran or Assad. Reality. Tell us, Mr. Sucksobama, when have you heard Obama indicate that he supports Assad? When have you heard our president say he thinks Iran is worthy of admiration?

Obama DOES... .... Thanks for confirming the hypocrisy of the left

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Obama DOES... .... Thanks for confirming the hypocrisy of the left

You need to work on your communication skills. Do you mean Obama does support Assad? Or do you mean he approves of Saudi crimes against humanity? Also, it's more than abundantly clear you were unable to present any evidence whatever of Obama endorsing Assad or Iran. But so what, you've never been able to think or focus in this forum, so why change now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum