Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

vroooom..I had to counter seaoats post of men in leather showing their bulges

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Serious road rash.....possible.

polecat

polecat

I prefer boats N hoes

Liveleak has some awful motorcycle wrecks... the worst are from the helmet cams. Makes you feel the horror.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Liveleak has some awful motorcycle wrecks... the worst are from the helmet cams. Makes you feel the horror.

Okay thanks a lot..first one my search found was a young girl with her leg ripped off....mmmm pretty bad.

Ya... I should've put a disclaimer. I don't recommend them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b43_1320971902   <--- don't open

Yup that was pretty awful.....may sit out a spell....I was thinking about getting a sportbike a Suzuki Bandit but I have reconsidered...I think my old slow harley will do just fine.....

It's on Craigslist 1255 cc...Always wanted a sportbike.....

vroooom..I had to counter  seaoats post of men in leather showing their bulges  00P0P_1zu2kL0idfq_600x450

I had a Hayabusa and used to ride it down 10 at 160+

Had plenty of room for more mph too

So why isn't anyone applying a tourniquet to the leg in the video ?

I had a kz900 in high school... I almost lost it doing about 130. Sold it a few weeks later and never really wanted another.

I do love the vintage harleys and indians... doubt I'll ever get one though.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Liveleak has some awful motorcycle wrecks... the worst are from the helmet cams. Makes you feel the horror.

No horror. None on my one road crash nor any of my many racing and practicing crashes. Not like watching one where it seems to happen in slow motion. Suddenly you're on the ground seeing if all your parts work. Once I remember landing and then my bike landed on top of me. That did smart.

Vikingwoman

Obamasucks wrote:I had a Hayabusa and used to ride it down 10 at 160+

Probably another lie but then again you're an idiot so maybe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum