Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Germany: Your children will pray to Allah or be executed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Germany: Your children will pray to Allah or be executed ?format=750w

That's what the banner in the pic reads as....nice of Germany to let so many Muslims into their country....and Obama wants the same.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/germany-your-children-will-pray-to-allah-or-they-will-die

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One American child dies and it's over for the Muslim invaders....

2seaoat

One American child dies and it's over for the Muslim invaders....

By golly that motorcyle does the trick....where is Steve McQueen when we need him.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:One American child dies and it's over for the Muslim invaders....

By golly that motorcyle does the trick....where is Steve McQueen when we need him.....

So you can give your grandkids up to the Muslim appetites....Allah needs blood sacrifices from what I can see......

2seaoat

My oldest granddaughter plays on a soccer team with a Muslim kid, and by golly she must take after her grandfather.....she is having fun and playing soccer and does not see the kid as a Muslim.......he is the kid with the cool soccer shoes.

Grandpa.....can I ask you a question.....is it safer to live with diverse religions and races, or ride on the back of a motorcycle or ride in a corvette with a short dick? Kate....that is a sophisticated question coming from a six year old, but my life experience is that short dicks are always trying to draw attention to themselves while your grandfather's Muslim friends a the salt of the earth.....by the way.....tell your mother to turn off HBO.....where did you learn about short dicks.....well all the girls in Kindergarten were talking about him putting too many baseball cards on his spokes.........

Last edited by 2seaoat on 9/19/2015, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh he's probably a pork eatin Muslim .. I got a best friend like that from Pakistan...he designed the gun fire control systems on their tanks...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:My oldest granddaughter plays on a soccer team with a Muslim kid, and by golly she must take after her grandfather.....she is having fun and playing soccer and does not see the kid as a Muslim.......he is the kid with the cool soccer shoes.

Grandpa.....can I ask you a question.....is it safer to live with diverse religions and races, or ride on the back of a motorcycle or ride in a corvette with a short dick?   Kate....that is a sophisticated question coming from a six year old, but my life experience is that short dicks are always trying to draw attention to themselves while your grandfather's Muslim friends a the salt of the earth.....by the way.....tell your mother to turn off HBO.....where did you learn about short dicks.....well all the girls in Kindergarten were talking about him putting too many baseball cards on his spokes.........  

Get your grandchild some help you have obviously warped her little mind. Progressive ideas cause retardation and an unhealthy obsession with dick size.

2seaoat

Satire T.....Satire.....and why would a Muslim kid not be exposed to modernity where Western Europe and the United States have drifted away from traditional religions. The melting pot works. America gets stronger with diversity.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Satire T.....Satire.....and why would a Muslim kid not be exposed to modernity where Western Europe and the United States have drifted away from traditional religions.  The melting pot works.  America gets stronger with diversity.

Yeah that explains why Japan is so weak........perhaps China also...they need some of that diverticulitis stuff you are touting.

by 2seaoat Today at 5:16 am
Satire T.....Satire.....and why would a Muslim kid not be exposed to modernity where Western Europe and the United States have drifted away from traditional religions. The melting pot works. America gets stronger with diversity.
-----
It didn't work for the Tsarnev brothers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Where do you even find this stuff? Someone put up a banner in Germany...BFD.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:My oldest granddaughter plays on a soccer team with a Muslim kid, and by golly she must take after her grandfather.....she is having fun and playing soccer and does not see the kid as a Muslim.......he is the kid with the cool soccer shoes.

Grandpa.....can I ask you a question.....is it safer to live with diverse religions and races, or ride on the back of a motorcycle or ride in a corvette with a short dick?   Kate....that is a sophisticated question coming from a six year old, but my life experience is that short dicks are always trying to draw attention to themselves while your grandfather's Muslim friends a the salt of the earth.....by the way.....tell your mother to turn off HBO.....where did you learn about short dicks.....well all the girls in Kindergarten were talking about him putting too many baseball cards on his spokes.........  

Other than perverse reasons, where would a grandfather be discussing the size of his penis with his granddaughter?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Other than perverse reasons, where would a grandfather be discussing the size of his penis with his granddaughter?

Hypothetical, dumbass.

2seaoat

I see you did not get the humor.....I am not sure I am used to joking with people below 121, but I also forgot that you always liked motorcylces......said something about picking up women when you were on your bike in leathers.......hmmmmmm. Log cabin Republican I suspect.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Other than perverse reasons, where would a grandfather be discussing the size of his penis with his granddaughter?

I see you did not get the humor.....I am not sure I am used to joking with people below 121, but I also forgot that you always liked motorcylces......said something about picking up women when you were on your bike in leathers.......hmmmmmm.   Log cabin Republican I suspect.....

Well I guess we all know
what youtubes  seaoat spends his
late hours watching.....

2seaoat

Well I guess we all know
what youtubes seaoat spends his
late hours watching.....

Since High School my experience is that most motorcycle riders are gay. I think most might be unfair. A great many of them. The exceptions would be the babyboomer yuppies who are riding their bikes now.......you will see these married couples who work as a school teacher and accountant riding their Harley on a Saturday stopping in the bar a block away and showing off their leather.......but those groups of all men......well let me do another google search.....

http://dartmouthharleyclub.com/

I have seen them in Florida and Illinois. Now there are still a bunch of gear heads who love bikes, but between the yuppies and the gays who love that macho man need.....well you have my opinion of the average motorcycle rider. My yuppie friend who weighs a hundred pounds overweight and always had the newest and best Harley.....well the back of the Hay truck did him in....he now goes to ice hockey games and gets drunk. I know you think scardy cats do not ride bikes because they are afraid.....I think that is the most part.....but pretending to be macho man....I will pass.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can see more about why you are so enamored with Liberal progressive politicians seaoat...

Germany: Your children will pray to Allah or be executed Since-joe-biden-insists-on-nuzzling-and-perving-up-everyones-wife-and-daughter-at-induction-ceremonies-does-this-mean-he-wont-11879

Germany: Your children will pray to Allah or be executed Since-joe-biden-insists-on-nuzzling-and-perving-up-everyones-wife-and-daughter-at-induction-ceremonies-does-this-mean-he-wont-11813

Muslims like em young too... go figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum