Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MIgration as jihad

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1MIgration as jihad Empty MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 12:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKfQB6y0AM&feature=youtu.be

2MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 1:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Something to think about. I would be fine with it if they would all move into the lowlands of Illinois.

NO COMPROMISE AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ONE SIDED.

3MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 1:55 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know why ya'll would be against muslims coming in. If they immigrate in enough numbers and start voting they can help put a stop to gay marriage and those queers getting more and more rights.

4MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 2:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So far queers aren't killing people that don't want to be queer. Any religion that has to threaten to kill people to keep them in the flock is probably mostly bullshit.

5MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 2:30 pm

2seaoat

Smart folks and hardworking folks are always welcome in Illinois. Whole communities in the Suburbs have a Muslim majority and they are some of the safest places in America with high achieving students. You know that other product of a Syrian immigrant....Steve Jobs......a choice between a Syrian and some folks migrating from say West Virginia......well lets flip a coin. I have a friend who is second generation Lebanese, and what a great contributor he has been with his businesses and jobs he has created. He was a christian as was his father, but when his father came to this country he did not speak English.

6MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 2:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Behead all those that insult Jefferson Davis.

7MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 2:54 pm

2seaoat

Behead all those that insult Jefferson Davis.

That would eliminate 90% of the brains in America.

8MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 2:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Something to think about. I would be fine with it if they would all move into the lowlands of Illinois.

NO COMPROMISE AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ONE SIDED.

That is their belief... that lying is a perfectly acceptable negotiating tactic as long as they get what they want.

Hey... that's familiar. The end justifies the means... no wonder leftists have a soft spot for them and terrorists.

9MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 3:01 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Behead all those that insult Jefferson Davis.

That would eliminate 90% of the brains in America.

Bout the same number that would insult the prophet

10MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 3:56 pm

2seaoat wrote:Smart folks and hardworking folks are always welcome in Illinois.  Whole communities in the Suburbs have a Muslim majority and they are some of the safest places in America with high achieving students.  You know that other product of a Syrian immigrant....Steve Jobs......a choice between a Syrian and some folks migrating from say West Virginia......well lets flip a coin.  I have a friend who is second generation Lebanese, and what a great contributor he has been with his businesses and jobs he has created.  He was a christian as was his father, but when his father came to this country he did not speak English.

Ok ONE out of how many Syrian immigrants become a billionaire? Nuf said move on, nothing to see here.

11MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 3:58 pm

2seaoat wrote:Smart folks and hardworking folks are always welcome in Illinois.  Whole communities in the Suburbs have a Muslim majority and they are some of the safest places in America with high achieving students.  You know that other product of a Syrian immigrant....Steve Jobs......a choice between a Syrian and some folks migrating from say West Virginia......well lets flip a coin.  I have a friend who is second generation Lebanese, and what a great contributor he has been with his businesses and jobs he has created.  He was a christian as was his father, but when his father came to this country he did not speak English.

Today's focus of Syrian immigrants are military aged males who left their families to come here. What man leaves his family in a hell hole to fend for themselves?

12MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 4:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:  I have a friend who is second generation Lebanese, and what a great contributor he has been with his businesses and jobs he has created.  

I have to admit,  Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz was Lebanese and he made people laugh and built a hospital for children in Memphis.  Not a bad legacy.
His daughter made a mark for herself too. Sweet girl.

13MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 6:16 pm

2seaoat

Bob,

We grew up with him and his daughter......all american. Of course the country and most families had suffered losses fighting Nazis and this idea of hating Muslims or hating Jews.....well folks had a fresh memory how evil words soon became evil deeds. I have been watching classic TV and have grown to really enjoy his TV show and remember watching some episodes as a kid. Immigration makes this nation great. Religious diversity is good for America.

14MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 6:53 pm

Markle

Markle

MIgration as jihad Word-salad-by-hip-is-everything_thumb_zpsnhzia0fh

15MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 7:05 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
MIgration as jihad Word-salad-by-hip-is-everything_thumb_zpsnhzia0fh

It is not his problem that you cannot comprehend what he is saying. You have been spewing propaganda for so long that you can't tell the truth from a lie.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

16MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 7:05 pm

2seaoat

Move up the list......things will make sense. I hear you can get a job as a Wal Mart greeter....then you will not have to get regularly stumped.

17MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 7:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's okay Markle , Trump is angry at seaoat for being an even bigger bully and asshole than he is. Seaoat needs to go play in the mud around his trailer and get back to his roots.

18MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 7:30 pm

2seaoat

It's okay Markle , Trump is angry at seaoat for being an even bigger bully and asshole than he is. Seaoat needs to go play in the mud around his trailer and get back to his roots.

I sense both of you have had your feelings hurt. Maybe I should go a little easy on the folks who think Muslims are evil, Hispanic folks are inferior, and all blacks lack intelligence and should not be citizens.......Nah......I still think both of you have hope of joining the human race, so I have a duty to correct your life of contradictions and failure......I have some HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE suggestion for both of you.

19MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 7:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:It's okay Markle , Trump is angry at seaoat for being an even bigger bully and asshole than he is. Seaoat needs to go play in the mud around his trailer and get back to his roots.

I sense both of you have had your feelings hurt.   Maybe I should go a little easy on the folks who think Muslims are evil, Hispanic folks are inferior, and all blacks lack intelligence and should not be citizens.......Nah......I still think both of you have hope of joining the human race, so I have a duty to correct your life of contradictions and failure......I have some HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE suggestion for both of you.

Love how you project your own prejudices on anyone you disagree with...stupid tactic that only works on the drooling stupid, aka progressives....

20MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 7:53 pm

2seaoat

stupid tactic

The truth is rarely stupid.

21MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 8:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:stupid tactic

The truth is rarely stupid.
Your truth is carefully woven from what suits you which indeed is only represented by what you know and other than bragging about who you know, what you know of any objective truth is questionable. Many believe you are quite self deluded....

MIgration as jihad ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.nykidsclub.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F10%2Fmad_hatter

22MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 8:27 pm

2seaoat

Many believe you are quite self deluded....

Perhaps.....I have been regularly accused of bringing up race, and told that I am deluded.......I have regularly accused politicians from certain areas of this country using race to support the Oligarchy, and I have been told I am delusional. I have been told that my attacks against the drug war are wrong and I am delusional. I have regularly said nobody is going to jail for all the political witch trials because they are without basis, and I have been told I am delusional and President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and everybody in the IRS were going to jail..........so you are right.....I may be delusional.....they though Billy Mitchell was delusional to........he was such a irritant that he faced court martial.......maybe.....just maybe......the many are the problem.

23MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 11:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You know what is really funny.....

In 1975, under a Republican President, the U.S. admitted 500,000 Vietnamese who escaped being subdued by the North Vietnamese when the South lost to the North and Saigon was renamed Ho Chi Mihn City.

I wonder if any of our current Republican Congress folks and Senators would have had a heart attack over this if the same happened now?

How many of those Vietnamese were male and of military age? You know there were commie sleeper agents planted into that mass od humans.....   I mean, they could have banded together, acquired weapons, and brought their communist insurrection right into the U.S.A. And we just opened the door to them.

It was all Gerald Ford's fault, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

24MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/19/2015, 11:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You know what is really funny.....

In 1975, under a Republican President, the U.S. admitted 500,000 Vietnamese who escaped being subdued by the North Vietnamese when the South lost to the North and Saigon was renamed Ho Chi Mihn City.

I wonder if any of our current Republican Congress folks and Senators would have had a heart attack over this if the same happened now?

How many of those Vietnamese were male and of military age? You know there were commie sleeper agents planted into that mass od humans.....   I mean, they could have banded together, acquired weapons, and brought their communist insurrection right into the U.S.A. And we just opened the door to them.

Never had the slightest concern for a militant Buddhist in America....

25MIgration as jihad Empty Re: MIgration as jihad 9/20/2015, 12:50 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You know what is really funny.....

My mother and step-father sponsored twenty of them. They were awesome... freedom loving people glad to be here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum