Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seahawks Richard Shernan says

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seahawks Richard Shernan says Empty Seahawks Richard Shernan says 9/17/2015, 8:49 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/17/seahawks-richard-sherman-if-black-lives-matter-stop-black-on-black-crime/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

If black lives matter, stop black on black crime.

Perfect. Liberals and cop haters won't like that advice though

2seaoat

You used to quote Bill Cosby.........I guess the Seahawks lost the Superbowl and the opener, so you found another winner........

I never quoted Cosby you dickhead

4Seahawks Richard Shernan says Empty Re: Seahawks Richard Shernan says 9/18/2015, 10:17 am

2seaoat

I never quoted Cosby you dickhead

By dickhead do you mean oh mighty one with a good memory who knows how to use the search function on this forum, or did you mean a person who is stupid and did not realize that you used Cosby to denigrate Black people?

Karl Rove:

If this was Obama, Lebron James or whomever else, you know they would be front and center defending him and tearing how the press tossing out race cards faster than Seaoat can say "azz whipping".

Is it because Cosby has pointed out the shortcomings of African American men where music, behavior, education, incarceration, and other areas not lending to a pretty profile have been highlighted? Racism against one of their own? Hmmmmmm (as Seaoat now likes to say).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum