Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pot is the Gateway drug to become President

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

For the last thirty years the only way you can become President is to smoke pot. Pot is the gateway drug of success. Steve Jobs smoked Pot. All these years of those dirty liberals claiming that pot was not a gateway drug.....well Jeb proved them wrong......it got him to the governor of Florida.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Drugs don't do anything..estrogen, growth hormones, antibiotics, nada nuthin according to you...so mary jane is just a smoke....no effect on human beings at all ....flesh eating bacteria and brain amoebas in the water are also just a figment of our imagination....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yea but I smoked pot too and I didn't amount to shit. lol

2seaoat

Drugs don't do anything..estrogen, growth hormones, antibiotics, nada nuthin according to you...so mary jane is just a smoke....no effect on human beings at all ....flesh eating bacteria and brain amoebas in the water are also just a figment of our imagination....

Quit swimming in the pond behind Camp FEMA.....problem solved.

by 2seaoat Today at 11:02 pm
For the last thirty years the only way you can become President is to smoke pot. Pot is the gateway drug of success. Steve Jobs smoked Pot. All these years of those dirty liberals claiming that pot was not a gateway drug.....well Jeb proved them wrong......it got him to the governor of Florida.
-----
Jobs died of cancer

2seaoat

Jobs died of cancer

I guess they will not be playing hail to the chief when you enter a room.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:
Jobs died of cancer

Jobs had pancreatic cancer.  Pot doesn't cause pancreatic cancer.  Quite the contrary,  pot is a medical treatment for those suffering from pancreatic cancer.  

Due to the poor survival rates of patients with pancreatic cancer, researchers continue to search for unique ways of treating this deadly disease.

Emerging evidence has identified the endocannabinoid system as a promising target for cancer research, based on studies which show that cancer cells exhibit higher levels of cannabinoid receptors as well as studies which show that cannabinoids possess unique cancer-fighting properties.

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/04/14/medical-marijuana-for-pancreatic-cancer/

2seaoat

Jobs had pancreatic cancer.

Nope. He had the rare cancer called endocrine cancer. His first found tumor was on his pancreas. It was cancerous, but it was NOT pancreatic cancer. I know because I have the same cancer. I did not have lung cancer. My first found tumor was on my left upper lobe. Endocrine is a systemic cancer where the metastasis can show up on the pancreas, bowels, Lungs, gall bladder, brain, and bone. It usually starts in the intestines and the primary is rarely found as it can be as small as a freckle, but secondary tumors will go to the above mentioned body parts. He had a resection of his pancreas which was successful, I had my left upper lung lobe removed. His cancer spread to his liver. My cancer spread to my liver. He went to the University of Missouri to get a new liver against medical advice and lived two years after he had the transplant. I followed the doctor instructions and now have lived two years and eight months since the disease has metastasized on the liver. Again it is a systemic disease and I am unaware of any research which shows pot helps mortality rates, but there is plenty of evidence it helps control nausea and pain which are symptoms not a cure in any regard. More research may change that......

by Bob Today at 12:52 am
Obamasucks wrote:

Jobs died of cancer

Jobs had pancreatic cancer. Pot doesn't cause pancreatic cancer. Quite the contrary, pot is a medical treatment for those suffering from pancreatic cancer.

Due to the poor survival rates of patients with pancreatic cancer, researchers continue to search for unique ways of treating this deadly disease.

Emerging evidence has identified the endocannabinoid system as a promising target for cancer research, based on studies which show that cancer cells exhibit higher levels of cannabinoid receptors as well as studies which show that cannabinoids possess unique cancer-fighting properties.

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/04/14/medical-marijuana-for-pancreatic-cancer/
---
He's still dead and pot never got him potus

2seaoat

No he used pot and he failed on the Presidency and only became the CEO of a company which has more value than GM, Walmart, and GE.....I guess that gateway drug is really screwing up our kids because that kid who was high on pot built that company in a garage. Now everybody dies, but I guess your graduate studies have not stumbled onto that fact, or understood what a Pot head and LSD user accomplished in the real world where strong people rise to the top like cream, and weak people find the government teat and preach how individual liberty is bad and they should dictate what a person puts in their body.....you know government controlling people's bodies.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:

Sometimes the pay cut is just too much.

2seaoat

Rand Paul got it right last night, and folks like Huckabamboozler who claim the tenth amendment is important......hypocrites of the highest kind.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

Nope.  He had the rare cancer called endocrine cancer.  His first found tumor was on his pancreas.  It was cancerous, but it was NOT pancreatic cancer.   

The only point I was making was that Job's cancer was not caused by smoking pot.

But since I saw your reply, I went back to reading about this again.
And everything I'm reading points to what you're referring to as a form of pancreatic cancer. For example...

"If Jobs had suffered the most common form of pancreatic cancer, adenocarcinoma, the chances are he would have died soon after his 2003 diagnosis. But as Jobs later revealed, he had an unusual form of pancreatic cancer known as a neuroendocrine tumor or islet cell carcinoma".

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/pancreatic-cancer/news/20110825/faq-steve-jobs-pancreatic-cancer

But I think we're referring to the same and just splitting hairs over the terminology, don't you?

2seaoat

But I think we're referring to the same and just splitting hairs over the terminology, don't you?

When people come up every day and asking if I beat the Lung cancer, or now if I beat the Liver cancer, I must say it does wear thin with me that I am going to be just as dead, but just a little slower than the above named cancers. Terminology matters. Concepts matter. Science matters. Knowledge matters and we should all strive for knowledge to better understand the world we live. The visit is short, and if you think you will learn next week....well sometime next week never comes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum