Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob this is good information..911

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Can you give us the Cliff Notes on it,  teo.  

To be honest,  if I was gonna spend an hour and fifteen minutes on youtube,  I would do it by watching ALL of the Muddy Waters performances when he was in Germany.

As it is,  by last count I've already spent about 8000 hours of my life over the past ten years on youtube watching truther videos.  Surely that's enough for any one human being. Have some mercy on me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Can you give us the Cliff Notes on it,  teo.  

To be honest,  if I was gonna spend an hour and fifteen minutes on youtube,  I would do it by watching ALL of the Muddy Waters performances when he was in Germany.

As it is,  by last count I've already spent about 8000 hours of my life over the past ten years on youtube watching truther videos.  Surely that's enough for any one human being.  Have some mercy on me.

She delivers a great deal of information I had never heard....

http://www.methodicaldeception.com/resource2.html

Don't bother listening to it...it will blow your mind. It's far bigger than I could imagine.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well damn, if it's gonna blow my mind, of course I'll HAVE to listen to it.
Or at least look at that link in your second post.

I'll do that now. But it better blow my mind more than the Trump Show on cable television because I'll have to tear myself away from that for this.

Actually I need a break from that craziness. I'll look at that link now and get back to you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://antiwar.com/rep/DEA_Report_redactedxx.pdf

It all comes together if you realize who owns all the key players....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,

When I open that page you linked,  the only clickable link to go further with it is embedded in this image on the page...

Hey Bob this is good information..911 Page10

...  and then when I click on the image to enlarge it so I can read the wording on it,  this is what it says...

Gelatin: The B-Thing
Published by Walther König, Köln
Artwork by Gelatin.

At 6 o'clock one morning, Austrian art group gelatin suctioned out a window on one of the top floors of the World Trade Center, shunted out a narrow balcony constructed of smuggled building materials, and posed on it while a helicopter flew by and took their photographs. An unbelievable, completely illegal, and fully secret stunt when it was performed, The B-Thing is now unbearably surreal, weirdly prescient, and forever unrepeatable.

I'm trying to comprehend all this.  It seems to be telling me that,  before 9/11,  some art students visited the top floors of one of the WTC towers.
They then "suctioned out" a window.  And then "shunted out" a balcony constructed of "smuggled building materials".  While a helicopter flew by taking photographs of them.  
And that whatever this revealed is "surreal",  "weirdly prescient" and "forever unrepeatable" (obviously).

I don't doubt this was an amazing skyscraper stunt,  on the order of those who base jump from skyscrapers or walk a tightrope between two of them (like Karl Wallenda).  And I applaud them for having the guts to do it.
And since learning all things about skyscrapers has been an obsessive hobby of mine and my cousin's ever since we were kids and still is, this is of course extremely fascinating to me.

But I still don't understand what this has to do with the events of 9/11.
Can you help me out with that.  Maybe just a hint or something?

Sal

Sal

Truther fiction?

Far out.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to go outside and water the plants now.  I've been putting it off all morning because of the Trump Show on tv.
And I have to come up with something to get rid of that damn rat that keeps running between the two clusters of plants.  I've been reading internet reviews of all the different products designed to repel rats,  and the reviews aren't promising.
My friend yella says I need to put cat food out for the neighborhood cat who shows up out here from time to time and he'll take care of the rat for me.
Does anybody else have a suggestion?

Anyways,  I'll look for your next post to this thread after I do the watering.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's in the talk....but the art stunt was a cover story...

go to 54 in the talk she says all 4 planes were landed at an air force base...interesting stuff...

It was an amazing operation to say the least real or hoaxed.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/16/2015, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What I can't understand is why the rat don't skeedaddle after he gets a whiff of the poison I spray out there to kill "160 different" kinds of insects.
I think that stuff is probably even killing me, but it sure don't faze the rat.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

After I sprayed it the last time,  I did see a sparrow waddling around on the patio like he was drunk.  He obviously ate the birdseed on the ground which is growing the grass.  And that birdseed is riddled with the insect poison.
The rat is eating the same poison laden birdseed but he seems to thrive on it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rats are tough look at Larry Silverstein....

Sal

Sal

I hate to tell you this Bob, but it's probably the bird seeds that you're using to grow "grass" that's attracting the nasty varmints.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I hate to tell you this Bob, but it's probably the bird seeds that you're using to grow "grass" that's attracting the nasty varmints.

Sadly I've arrived at the same conclusion,  Sal.  So the birdseed might have to go.

But even without the birdseed,  I'm faced with a much more serious moral dilemma.

You see, it's not muslims or isis that I see as my real enemy.  Or even Dick Cheney and the illuminatti.  It's those god forsaken little miniature vampires that land on my skin and drink my blood.
So I'm willing to take just about any military action to waste those commie fuckers.  Including a controlled demolition if that were feasible.

The dilemma arises because of the collateral damage.  I don't wanna waste the birds and squirrels along with it because I consider them to be my friends and allies.  And like in Vietnam when they used Agent Orange on the enemy,  I don't want that insect poison to fuck me up either.

Now I know what the commander-in-chief must feel like.  It's a real dilemma.
Except it's easier for that chicken shit CIC. Because he's holed up in his bunker under the White House. Me, I'm on the battlefield and right on the fucking front lines.

Anyway,  I really do need to go out there now and water the plants.  If I don't and they die on me,  part of my soul will die along with them.

Last edited by Bob on 9/16/2015, 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/official-2001-fbi-docs-on-urban-moving.html
Hey Bob this is good information..911 Inyour10

I little Israeli in your face joke.....

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:I hate to tell you this Bob, but it's probably the bird seeds that you're using to grow "grass" that's attracting the nasty varmints.

Sadly I've arrived at the same conclusion,  Sal.  So the birdseed might have to go.

But even without the birdseed,  I'm faced with a much more serious moral dilemma.

You see, it's not muslims or isis that I see as my real enemy.  Or even Dick Cheney and the illuminatti.  It's those god forsaken little miniature vampires that land on my skin and drink my blood.
So I'm willing to take just about any military action to waste those commie fuckers.  Including a controlled demolition if that were feasible.

The dilemma arises because of the collateral damage.  I don't wanna waste the birds and squirrels along with it because I consider them to be my friends and allies.  And like in Vietnam when they used Agent Orange on the enemy,  I don't want that insect poison to fuck me up either.

Now I know what the commander-in-chief must feel like.  It's a real dilemma.

Anyway,  I really do need to go out there now and water the plants.  If I don't and they die on me,  part of my soul will die along with them.

Yeah, I'm sure it's even worse down here, especially with all the rain we've received.

In Tampa, you don't sit outside in the evenings unless you have a screened in lanai.

But, we have a screened in lanai, and it's still too damn hot and humid.

I'm looking forward to a cold front making it all the way down here, but I imagine it's gonna be a few more weeks.

Maybe, you need to look for one of these at the yard sales ...

Hey Bob this is good information..911 Screen13

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/official-2001-fbi-docs-on-urban-moving.html

I like that one,   teo.  It pretty much sums up the whole screwball thing.  lol

But the skeeters aren't something to laugh about.  Not when they're sticking their snouts into your body and sucking out your blood.  They make isis look like cub scouts.  I'd actually prefer it if the skeeters would behead me and put me out of my misery.

Last edited by Bob on 9/16/2015, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/official-2001-fbi-docs-on-urban-moving.html

I like that one,   teo.  It pretty much sums up the whole screwball thing.  lol

But the skeeters aren't something to laugh about.  Not when they're sticking their snouts into your body and sucking out your blood.  They make isis look like cub scouts.  I'd actually prefer it if the skeeters would behead me and put me out of my misery.  

I have a fogger that kills them for hours...and other than some bleeding doesn't seem to affect me at all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

My only reaction to watching that is the same reaction Harry Shearer had when Jerry Lewis actually let him see "The Day the Clown Cried".

If you have no idea what I'm talking about,  teo,  you'll just have to google it to find out what it was about.
Suffice to say that Shearer's exact words were: ‘Oh My God!’ that’s all you can say.”

And the comparison fits in another way.  Shearer had seen thousands of movies before he saw that one and had that reaction.  Just like I've seen thousands of truther videos before I just saw this one and had the same reaction.
All I can add is,  thank god this video was only 3 minutes in length.  Shearer had to sit through a full feature length movie.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For those who chose not to watch that video, here is what you'll learn from it.

Larry Silverstein (who the video emphasizes is Jewish), the dude who owned the World Trade Center, blew it up and intentionally committed the most heinous act of mass murder and treason in American history and destroyed a big part of lower Manhattan in the process.

Why? Only because the World Trade Center had asbestos in it and Silverstein didn't want to have to pay for removal of the asbestos.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But in only the 3 minutes the video takes to make this case, there are so many errors of fact and so much baseless speculation found in it, that it would take an hour to go over all that. And I have already addressed ALL of that repeatedly in dozens if not hundreds of posts. Dear god please don't make me have to do it again, teo.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But you STILL haven't told me what those art students pranking the Twin Towers has to do with 9/11. Please don't leave me hanging on that one.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I must have been absent the time you refuted everything....but hey if you like the mainstream story you can keep your mainstream story.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,  as much as I've read about 9/11 and Silverstein and all the rest,  a question comes to mind for which admittedly I have no answer.

Was anybody even trying to make Silverstein remove the asbestos?
Do you know the answer to that?
Because if nobody was even telling him he had to remove the asbestos,  then why did he even want to bother with blowing the thing up?

So while I'm watering the plants, go to googling the truther sites again and see if you can get us an answer to that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum