Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topless women interupt a Muslim meeting....get kicked off the stage....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7cf_1442128973

Danger actual undigitized nudity.......

Words on their chests say “I’m My Own Prophet,”
“Nobody makes me submit"

Frickin nazis. I don't even get the concept of clothes except in winter... and women certainly don't need tops.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Allah is one weird son of a bitch.

On the one hand, he's so prudish that he's shocked at the sight of a woman's breast.

But, on the other hand he also has this really perverse streak which is promising these ragheads sex with 72 different virgins when they get to heaven.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All this leads me to a question. When raghead women have sex, does Allah allow them to remove the rags first?

I honestly don't know the answer to that. Can you shed some light on that for us, Seaoat? I'm assuming your muslim poker buddies must have talked about it, as weird as it all is.

2seaoat

The population among Muslims is growing. The European population is stagnant. I would think as far as having sperm catch up to eggs, the Muslims have got this figured out much better than the me generations of Europeans and their descendants who make fun of Muslims and their religion....he who laughs last laughs best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum