Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brady looked good

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brady looked good Empty Brady looked good 9/11/2015, 1:43 pm

2seaoat

I have never been a NE fan. They were always an AFL team who I did not follow, but Brady is getting my attention. The guy simply is one of the greats.

2Brady looked good Empty Re: Brady looked good 9/11/2015, 2:32 pm

He's certainly one of the greats... but I'll never pull for him or ne.

3Brady looked good Empty Re: Brady looked good 9/11/2015, 4:45 pm

2seaoat

I have really never pulled for an AFL team.......however, what a great QB.

4Brady looked good Empty Re: Brady looked good 9/11/2015, 6:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Steelers detail headset issues on sideline in game notes
Bryan DeArdo - 7 hours ago 5
Pittsburgh Newsletter

(Photo: Stew Milne, USA TODAY Sports)
Where there's smoke there's fire, and there's been plenty of smoke in New England during the Bill Belichick era.

First, there was Spygate, then Deflategate, which took placed earlier this year. On Thursday, a new controversy was born in the very first game of the 2015 season.

Instead of communicating with their coaches, Pittsburgh's coaches received the broadcast stream of the Patriots' radio announcers for nearly the entire first half of their game against host New England. Mike Tomlin was irate after the game and the Steelers included this note on what happened on the sidelines related to the headset malfunction following the game.

"This is the kind of stuff that happens to the visiting team in Gillette Stadium all the time. From the start of the game through the opening 14 minutes of the first quarter, the Steelers’ coaches’ headsets were receiving the Patriots Radio Network broadcast of the game. The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast."

Seems like they are use to cheating!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum