Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charlie Crist Drives to Fort Pierce for Some Man on Man Love

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Submitted without further comment;

Former Gov. Charlie Crist was serious about wanting to meet presidential man-hug champion Scott Van Duzer.

A few hours after expressing a desire to meet the Fort Pierce pizza parlor owner who hugged and lifted President Obama on Sunday, Crist showed up at Van Duzer’s business this afternoon and, according to Van Duzer, said “You know what I’m here for.”

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2012/09/man-hug-update-charlie-crist-meets-fort-pierce-pizza-guy-gets-the-obama-treatment/

Charlie Crist Drives to Fort Pierce for Some Man on Man Love 120913_crist_dozer_bearhug_450

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

every day goes by this country just gets stranger and stranger.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

At least he did the right thing and converted to democrat to pursue his man-love.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:At least he did the right thing and converted to democrat to pursue his man-love.
I don't understand, ghandi. We have two homosexuals who post here who are staunch republicans and conservatives. Do you think they're doing the wrong thing if they don't convert to democrat?

Sal

Sal

Charlie is trying to single-handedly resurrect the expression, "light in the loafers".

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
ghandi wrote:At least he did the right thing and converted to democrat to pursue his man-love.
I don't understand, ghandi. We have two homosexuals who post here who are staunch republicans and conservatives. Do you think they're doing the wrong thing if they don't convert to democrat?

For now maybe. But charlie used to be a Republican before he turned gay, converted to democrat, then endorsed obama. Next thing for him is collecting welfare and smoking crack.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Bob wrote:

I've been called a traitor for being a conservative republican! LOL

Crist was nothing but a RINO when he had the (R) behind his name. His actions spook louder than words and he had to come out of the liberal democrat closet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:

For now maybe. But charlie used to be a Republican before he turned gay, converted to democrat, then endorsed obama. Next thing for him is collecting welfare and smoking crack.

Crist is just another hack politician. They're all phonies regardless of political party or sexual orientation. And believe me, the politicians in both parties can be queers.

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:

Well, technically Charlie is an Independent ... for now. I've no doubt that if he sees an advantage to running for office as a gay Democrat, he'll be the most flamboyant you've ever seen. Because Charlie has always belonged to a party of one - the political opportunist.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:
I've no doubt that if he sees an advantage to running for office as a gay Democrat, he'll be the most flamboyant you've ever seen. Because Charlie has always belonged to a party of one - the political opportunist.[/font]
I agree that he would do that or anything else if he thought it was advantageous to him.
But there is not a chance in hell that any openly homosexual politician could get elected to a statewide office in the south.
Maybe local office in Miami Beach or Key West. But that's about it for the south.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Well, technically Charlie is an Independent ... for now. I've no doubt that if he sees an advantage to running for office as a gay Democrat, he'll be the most flamboyant you've ever seen. Because Charlie has always belonged to a party of one - the political opportunist.

For the first time, I agree with you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Crist is still married to Carole Rome, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Bob wrote:

I don't think they're wrong just dumb for going against their own interests but you can't fix dumb.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum