Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scott Walker is One Dim Bulb

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scott Walker is One Dim Bulb Empty Scott Walker is One Dim Bulb 9/9/2015, 5:25 pm

Sal

Sal

Jebus, where do they find these people ....

Scott Walker is One Dim Bulb KnxmRg5

ABC News asked Walker how he would respond to the massive influx of refugees from Syria if he were president today. He explained that the query was flawed. As he is obviously not president, Walker argued, there is no way that he would be able to answer that question. “I’m not president today and I can’t be president today,” he said. “Everybody wants to talk about hypotheticals; there is no such thing as a hypothetical” — a sentence that probably would have moved Socrates to set Walker’s pants on fire himself.

Walker has avoided answering questions with similar evasions before — although "I'm not president, so I can't answer that" is the closest he has come to finding the secret cheat code that will allow him to advance to the convention without having to provide much insight into how he might deal with the types of difficult decisions a president has to make.

When asked if he would have done the same thing as Obama during the auto crisis in May, he replied, “That’s a hypothetical question in the past. We’re going to talk about the future" — logic that sounds similar to Colonel Sandurz's statement in Spaceballs that "we passed then" and "everything that happens now is happening now."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/scott-walker-has-no-opinion-on-migrant-crisis.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Walker's list of 'Day One' actions should he be elected is a real barn-burner. For one, he says he will rip-up the Iran deal and impose crippling sanctions on Iran. What a joker.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Scott Walker was never going to get by Kasich anyway, and along came Trump. The man is a joke in the midwest. Wisconsin has been going down the toilet just like Kansas and no matter how much whipped cream he tries to put on his chit......Trump got it right.....he has screwed the state up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum