Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS using refugee crisis to infiltrate the west

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://100percentfedup.com/isis-warning-we-will-use-the-refugee-crisis-to-infiltrate-the-west/#

And the Obama led Immigration Service plans to double number of Muslims in US by 2020

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Geeze now that is a complete surprise...you better contact the FBI and tell them they need more money to fight bad Muzzies here...

2seaoat

Exactly.....scare people some more......buy more bombs from MIC, bomb and kill innocents, create refugees, claim refugees are a threat.....bomb some more.....there is one constant in this circular logic......MIC continues to profit on innocents being murdered and useful idiots like Pace and Butchmeup let out their hissy fits to justify those profits. Cut the military and the subsidies to teat suckers.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ISIS using refugee crisis to infiltrate the west 16241811

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:Exactly.....scare people some more......buy more bombs from MIC, bomb and kill innocents, create refugees, claim refugees are a threat.....bomb some more.....there is one constant in this circular logic......MIC continues to profit on innocents being murdered and useful idiots like Pace and Butchmeup let out their hissy fits to justify those profits. Cut the military and the subsidies to teat suckers.

It works... look how terrified you are of global warming armageddon. A google search of it releases your bowels.

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Exactly.....scare people some more......buy more bombs from MIC, bomb and kill innocents, create refugees, claim refugees are a threat.....bomb some more.....there is one constant in this circular logic......MIC continues to profit on innocents being murdered and useful idiots like Pace and Butchmeup let out their hissy fits to justify those profits.   Cut the military and the subsidies to teat suckers.

It works... look how terrified you are of global warming armageddon. A google search of it releases your bowels.

Balls or bowels? lol

2seaoat

Just drove by miles and miles of windmills in cornfields.....nope terrified would be the wrong word.....confident that man made pollution can be reduced and that prosperity and low cost electricity will be our future. I will be working on an elevated solar cabin this fall on the islands after I finish the handicap ramp.....I cannot wait to learn the ratios, conversions, and types of battery storage which will allow self sustained and independent living in nature. I am excited about reducing my carbon footprint. Even looking into some hydro to recharge the batteries. The only people terrified are those who shill for gas, coal, and oil as their profits will become finite, and the world moves on to renewable clean energy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum