Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nature has the cure for cancer

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nature has the cure for cancer Empty Nature has the cure for cancer 9/3/2015, 5:39 pm

Read an article last week about marijuana possibly curing cancer and now this article on wasps.

http://www.businessinsider.com/brazilian-wasp-venom-kills-cancer-cells-2015-9

2seaoat

Great......I am having fun with the rearranging of names and give you in jest a nickname, and now you want me to get stung by a wasp.....damn this is a hard place. Very Happy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Great......I am having fun with the rearranging of names and give you in jest a nickname, and now you want me to get stung by a wasp.....damn this is a hard place. Very Happy

I will send you some wasps.

2seaoat

I will send you some wasps.

Make them female, under 35, with strong wings and I will take care of their stinger.....all in the name of cancer research. Ask not what a wasp can do for me, but what I can do for a wasp.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You got it!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Okay .... so let's say I get cancer. The doctor tells me I can be cured via either smoking marijuana or being stung by Brazilian wasps.

What would you do? What would Jesus do? Decisions,decisions!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

EmeraldGhost wrote:Okay .... so let's say I get cancer.   The doctor tells me I can be cured via either smoking marijuana or being stung by Brazilian wasps.    

What would you do?    What would Jesus do?  Decisions,decisions!

Smoke a joint while poking a wasp nest. Problem solved.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Joanimaroni wrote:

Smoke a joint while poking a wasp nest. Problem solved.

No doubt the pharmaceutical industry will create and patent medicines containing a combination of both .... the cost of a round of treatment with this medicine for the typical cancer patient will be $50,000.

Smoke the wasps... duh.

dumpcare

Take you dead wasps, let they dry out until crunchy, dip in a chocolate sauce and eat them as munchie's after you've smoked one.

Ghost has it right big pharm will get a hold of this add a few chemicals make into liquid and pill form and make big profits.

polecat

polecat

I guess I never have to worry about cancer then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum