Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The low IQ clerk is in Federal Custody

+6
polecat
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Sal
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But being so illiterate, it would help me if you could also relate it to darts, donkeys, dog whistles and milk duds. I think you may have accidentally left those out and they are very helpful when you're educating me.

Sal

Sal

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has ruled that Congress cannot compel states to collect and share info on immigration status with federal authorities.

Case closed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

May I ask one more question, professor?

If in our country, the enforcement of law is left solely to the discretion of a law enforcement officer or a prosecutor, then why is Kim Davis in jail?
She was not put there by a prosecutor or a law enforcement officer. She was put there by a Federal District Court Judge? Did no one tell him that law enforcement officers and prosecutors are the only ones with the authority to enforce laws.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And what about when George Wallace stood in front of the University of Alabama with Alabama cops beside him and blocked a black student from entering?
No Alabama law enforcement officer or Alabama prosecutor prevented Wallace from doing that?

So why didn't anyone tell Lyndon Johnson that he had no right to enforce the law? He must have spent all his time at the beach toasting birdseed too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But that's odd, because I've been to Johnson's ranch. And there is no beach within 300 miles of it.

2seaoat

Got it.

No Bob.....you do not "got it". You wasted a life time of learning opportunity with undisciplined me me me me babyboomer selfish ignorance which you share with us regularly. When you take the time and discipline to learn something you are usually unmatched on this forum, but you have a deep seated EASY button in your life, which forces you to take the path of least resistance which results in sloppy conceptualization and woefully inadequate context on issues. So intelligent and so lazy. It is one thing to be stupid and lazy, but you had unlimited possibilities to blossom and reach your full intellectual capacity, but you said nah......and hit the easy button. Then you come on the forum and tell us you "got it".......no you do not. Try reading more. It really is not the work you think. However, to have the context to know what to read.....well sadly that boat may have passed, and we are left with a very intelligent intellectually lazy person continually hitting the easy button and not willing to learn substantive facts and concepts.....I guess that refuge to the beach in high school is a life long easy button which is permanently connected to your cargo shorts which over time has been getting sticky with milk duds.

Sal

Sal

Salinsky wrote:The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has ruled that Congress cannot compel states to collect and share info on immigration status with federal authorities.

Case closed.

Are you pretending you can't see this, Bob?

2seaoat

Are you pretending you can't see this, Bob?

It is not a question of his sight, it is a question of his comprehension of federal preemption. He will respond when he sits on his easy button and butt calls the forum with some hybrid definition of how Bob's world works.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Boys, I was not aware that federal court case law has now taken away any role the states can have in enforcing immigration laws.
I admit it, I was ignorant of that.

I can't really understand why I was ignorant of it. I stay abreast as best I can. But somehow that never got on my radar.
Thanks for setting me straight.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm sure she'll find women there who will give her some good, motherly love .... LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

If in good conscience could not do her elected job, she needed to step down.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:If in good conscience could not do her elected job, she needed to step down.

Of course she should have quit her job. She didn't because she's hoping to make big bucks on TV shows as a martyr. She loves going to jail. Maybe Trump will loan her some lawyers... LOL

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:If in good conscience could not do her elected job, she needed to step down.

But if she stood down, she wouldn't have been able to garner as much attention or be martyerd, which means she wouldn't be able to parlay that into a lucrative career of collecting donations from bigoted republicans.  Trust me when I say that this is a calculated move with a payday at the end.

George Zimmerman is now an artist whose painting sell for $100k.

WWJD?

The low IQ clerk is in Federal Custody - Page 2 _85040921_zimmerman

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote: Trust me when I say that this is a calculated move with a payday at the end.

Not only that, but she'll probably get a speaking gig at next summer's Republican National Convention.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
boards of FL wrote: Trust me when I say that this is a calculated move with a payday at the end.

Not only that, but she'll probably get a speaking gig at next summer's Republican National Convention.

Kim Davis is a Democrat LOL

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Democrat, republican, she's a scumbag looking for a payday; and republican voters will oblige her.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

And?

Lots of backwoods hicks in Kentucky are registered Democrats.

But they didn't vote for Barack Obama.

And, they're most likely on the Trump bandwagon.

What would you like to wager that she doesn't make the stage at the 2016 RNC?

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

And?

I can't decide who is the assumption King, you or BoF

Too funny

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

And?

I can't decide who is the assumption King, you or BoF

Too funny

I'm not assuming anything.

I'm from Kentucky, and I couldn't be more embarrassed this week.

I know exactly what those backwoods hicks outside of Jefferson and Fayette counties, who call themselves "Democrats", are like and how they vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum