Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Hillary Email Thread

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Hillary Email Thread Empty Another Hillary Email Thread 9/3/2015, 12:58 pm

Sal

Sal

I know this will go completely over the head of the Hillary haters, but I feel compelled to do it nonetheless.

Let's just have a quick review of where we are ....

1. The personal email and server themselves were totally legal, and permitted by regulations for transmitting "sensitive but unclassified" info.

There is no evidence Hillary knowingly transmitted any info that was classified. 

None.

2. The regulations even specify security requirements for a home computer handling such info, including no unencrypted wireless access, using appropriate anti-virus software, and installing any software and operating system security updates in a timely fashion.

There's no evidence she failed to comply with any of these.

None.

3. The Espionage Act basically requires someone wilfully disclose important defense info (not just "classified" -- it has to directly involve US defenses; foreign government info for example doesn't typically apply here), to an unauthorized person, with the knowledge that it could be used to the injury of the United States.

There's just no way in hell this could ever be applied to a good faith exchange between the Secretary of State and a top aide.

There are no grounds whatsoever for criminal charges.  

None.

4. With regards to the vast majority of now classified emails, which were the lowest classification level, "confidential", we know that most of them were "foreign government info", which we know that sometimes were permitted to be sent by internet e-mail (if the foreign government entity providing it permitted it).

We have no idea if redacted emails met this criteria, since the codes used for redactions on declassified emails make no distinction between different categories of "confidential".  

5. State Department regulations (5 FAM 483.3-3) currently require a notification be sent to all individuals who have previously sent or received a document that has recently been classified in connection with an FOIA request.

That notification includes the following paragraph:

(m)Note that the classification of this document, pursuant to E.O. 13526, Section 1.7(d), does not in itself indicate that any person previously acted improperly with respect to the document or the information contained therein.  Going forward, however, the document is to be safeguarded in accordance with Department procedures for the handling of classified information.

So, the fact that these emails have now been classified does not indicate that anyone previously acted improperly.

That's it.

End of story.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let's see if I can fill in for the low information wing of our forum.  Ahem.

Lies!!!

If I had ever done anything like that, I'D BE FIRED!!!111

Nothing matters.  Nothing will ever matter.  Carry on, comrades.

I just LOVE how our good PROGRESSIVE FRIENDS cannot make any arguments against this ILLEGAL SCANDAL involving CLINTON!

Actually, I think I portrayed them a tad bit more substantive than they actually are. Keep the change.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now you need to start five other versions of this story in separate threads so you can keep up with poster Obamasucks.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now you need to start five other versions of this story in separate threads so you can keep up with poster Obamasucks.

That's the problem.

There is no story.

2seaoat

The Stalin show trials of 1928 were not about law, but eliminating political enemies. The abuse of those trials and the current House hearings are clear. The American people are getting smarter, and they can clearly see what is being done. The best part is that this witch hunt has stopped real debate about policy where Hillary has been contradictory at best. A stupid strategy which is now fully backfiring as would be expected.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:The American people are getting smarter, and they can clearly see what is being done.  

If only that were true.

The ignorance of what is actually happening with the committee and with the FBI investigation is on display on this very forum daily.

And, the press is of no help whatsoever in clarifying the situation, because they hate the Clintons.

This is a well orchestrated political ratfucking of a presidential campaign, the result of which can be seen in Hillary's slipping "trustworthiness" numbers.

It's a sham, but it is not without effect.

Sal and the Hilz worshippers will sink with the ship and we get that. Don't want to hear thr whining when he campaign is halted due to the mounting evidence she violated the Espionage Act and many other federal laws. The O will pardon her and she can run along to the old folks home crying , "But it was my turn..."

by 2seaoat Today at 7:15 pm
The Stalin show trials of 1928 were not about law, but eliminating political enemies. The abuse of those trials and the current House hearings are clear. The American people are getting smarter, and they can clearly see what is being done. The best part is that this witch hunt has stopped real debate about policy where Hillary has been contradictory at best. A stupid strategy which is now fully backfiring as would be expected.
-----
Hillary is a political enemy of Obama. Stand by for the fireworks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Sal and the Hilz worshippers will sink with the ship and we get that.

Yes, and the GOP ship floats.......  Like a turd, it floats....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum