Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bigoted students refuse to go potty in transgender bathrooms...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/01/transgender-student-refuses-to-use-private-bathroom-after-girls-say-they-are-uncomfortable-heres-how-over-100-students-responded/

Transgender Student Refuses to Use Private Bathroom After Girls Say They Are Uncomfortable — Here’s How Over 100 Students Responded

He makes one ugly female....
Bigoted students refuse to go potty in transgender bathrooms... 8699336_G-620x348

Childs was one of about 100 students who walked out of school for about two hours on Monday in protest of Perry’s request to use the girls’ locker room. About 30 to 40 students staged their own walkout in support of her.

“There’s a lot of ignorance. They are claiming that they’re uncomfortable. I don’t believe for a second that they are,” Perry said. “I think this is pure and simple bigotry. I wasn’t hurting anyone and I didn’t want to feel segregated out.”

The school had offered to let Perry use a separate gender-neutral bathroom, which she declined.

“I am [a] girl. I shouldn’t be pushed off to another bathroom,” she told KMOV.

Others disagree, saying it would mean that the other girls would just have to “suck it up.”

Markle

Markle

I'm fairly certain that 96.4% of the boys in my high school would have dressed as girls if that meant they could get into the girls locker room....

If he/she/it is uncomfortable using a private restroom, well it must really suck to be whatever.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:I'm fairly certain that 96.4% of the boys in my high school would have dressed as girls if that meant they could get into the girls locker room....

If he/she/it is uncomfortable using a private restroom, well it must really suck to be whatever.

How Christian of you .... LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum