Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Massive Riot in Cypress, TX over shooting of Deputy Goforth.

+7
Markle
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Sal
2seaoat
gatorfan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

All I'm hearing from that is "cop's lives don't matter, thug's lives do"

Where are you hearing this?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Trying to follow your logic is kind of like watching someone trying to pound a square peg into a round hole. Every circumstance is different but you try to make them the same.

Then let me make it simple for you, simpleton ...

It's not so much the deaths, it's the official reaction to those deaths that indicate which lives actually matter to the authorities.

All I'm hearing from that is "cop's lives don't matter, thug's lives do"

This man must have been a decent person and a good cop, or the community wouldn't have turned out for him like it did. The incident I wrote about where I was treated with the utmost courtesy...much more than I deserved at the time...happened not 30 miles from his execution. The sheriff asked that the incident not become politicized.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yup and you can demonize the whole southern culture if the shooter is white and holding a flag of the confederacy.

Q:  Was the murdered Texas cop's car or truck parading Confederate flags?  I'm curious ...

Why? Would that justify an execution?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's either...

All cops are racists (including the black uncle tom cops) and all cops want to do is persecute black people.

or

There has never been a time when a person killed by a cop didn't deserve to be killed.

What a wrastlin match we've made for ourselves.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A lot of justification for black crime. Evil or Very Mad

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yup and you can demonize the whole southern culture if the shooter is white and holding a flag of the confederacy.

Q:  Was the murdered Texas cop's car or truck parading Confederate flags?  I'm curious ...

Have you had problems with the Nazi flags on your truck?

Massive Riot in Cypress, TX over shooting of Deputy Goforth.  - Page 2 Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum