Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morning Joe....61% of Iowa democrat voters do not care about email and private server

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Morning Joe gave the poll from a Newspaper poll in Iowa..........exactly what most people have been saying here is exactly what the voters are saying.....nuthing Honey.

Sounds like a post of nothing

Nobody is questioning the devotion of useful idiots for their dear leaders comrade.

2seaoat

I thought both of you said that Hillary was toast.......nobody cares about nothing......people have intelligence. Nada.......nothing.....and the polls agree with what I have been saying.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2274

"Liar" is the first word that comes to mind more than others in an open-ended question when voters think of Clinton.

2seaoat

She has been a liar. However, she is clearly the best candidate for President and if telling lies was the criteria for a politician to be elected to office.....no one would hold office.

[quote="2seaoat"]She has been a liar.  However, she is clearly the best candidate for President and if telling lies was the criteria for a politician to be elected to office.....no one would hold office. [/quote

Low info guy says...all Presidents are not liars unless they are Democrats

2seaoat

President Nixon was a great liar and poker player.......and really did a pretty good job in foreign affairs where the art of diplomacy is a delicate balance of the blatant lie and truth.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:all Presidents are not liars unless they are Democrats

Really...... That assertion doesn't pass the smell test.

Morning Joe....61% of Iowa democrat voters do not care about email and private server Bs10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Nixon sucked at lying

I am curious. Is it better to lie well, or to suck when you lie?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I thought both of you said that Hillary was toast.......nobody cares about nothing......people have intelligence.  Nada.......nothing.....and the polls agree with what I have been saying.

Morning Joe....61% of Iowa democrat voters do not care about email and private server Hillary%20Burnt%20Toast_zpsgchh9mws

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Nixon sucked at lying

I am curious.  Is it better to lie well, or to suck when you lie?

You're the expert, you tell us.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

61% of, not only Iowa voters, but voters all across the country, also say they're sick to death of the existing politics and politicians of BOTH political parties.
So trust me, many of the same people are sick to death of the Clintons and Bushes and that includes both Jeb and Hillary.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

61% of Democrats don't care, huh?

Well, I guess that means 39% of Democrats do care.   And what's the percentage among voters unaffiliated with one party or the other .... higher I would have to assume.

Winning your party's nomination (by hook or crook) is one thing .... winning a general election is a whole different ballgame.  Both Parties would do well to keep that in mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum