Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This has just confused me more about a entire group of people

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://imgur.com/a/tlCyI#laHT5

or it could be a plot, to send the women out with sorry signs after so they dont get the big bombs.

im torn. i wish the crazy muslims would stop all this nonsense Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Rogue on 9/14/2012, 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

i was listening to npr on the way home... and they said the vast majority of the protesters had not seen the video... infact most are poor and still not receiving wage increases or employment and do not have internet or phones.

i think they were just used as a distraction by islamic extremists.

PkrBum wrote:i was listening to npr on the way home... and they said the vast majority of the protesters had not seen the video... infact most are poor and still not receiving wage increases or employment and do not have internet or phones.

i think they were just used as a distraction by islamic extremists.

I hope these people have the courage to rise up and put a end to these radicals. they know who they are beter than anyone.

sadly... i think it will take a few generations of open access to information and education...

which is exactly what islamic extremists must prevent in order to maintain control... but it's happened before.

SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Yes, this is the sentiment by many. Chris was very well-regarded by the vast mainstream regular citizens who knew him. One of the reasons I did not want the photo posted was that the shot was going to be so widely misrepresented. The people in the photo were mostly security people who were trying to get him to the hospital while he was still unconscious from what is believed to be smoke inhalation. It was a Libyan doctor and a Libyan medical team in a local hospital that worked diligently to resuscitate him for an hour. He would not want the photo used to raise ire against the Libyan people as a whole.

That said, the words in English appear to be written the in the script of an American-educated or cultured person. It was an honor to his legacy and to the efforts of the men and women who have facilitated such free speech.

it's not even certain he was dead yet in some of those photos... there are some accounts that his car was hijacked on the way out of a secret escape route. regardless... it appears that an adequate evaluation of the intelligence and situation was lacking.

This has just confused me more about a entire group of people Th?id=I.4589216224511504&pid=1

If they were truely sincere about this they would have demanded that their government do something about it at the time the incident was happening.

As far as I'm concerned the governments of these respective countries stood by and allowed the mayhem and slaughter to occur without raising a finger to stop it. We should break off all diplomatic relations and any other agreements we have with these countries.

As far as we know these people holding their signs of sorry over the incident were out invading our embassies on Tuesday 09/11/12.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

apparently there was an important fund raising event in vegas... perhaps he could call you back later?

Damaged Eagle wrote:This has just confused me more about a entire group of people Th?id=I.4589216224511504&pid=1

If they were truely sincere about this they would have demanded that their government do something about it at the time the incident was happening.

As far as I'm concerned the governments of these respective countries stood by and allowed the mayhem and slaughter to occur without raising a finger to stop it. We should break off all diplomatic relations and any other agreements we have with these countries.

As far as we know these people holding their signs of sorry over the incident were out invading our embassies on Tuesday 09/11/12.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

oh im sure some of the people who were involved or watched on were there during these pics.

it isnt to TRUST this group of people because just when you do, whammo! its not unlike how our troops keep trusting some to be trained as guards, but then whammo! they shoot us and kill us.

its a conflict within. I want to keep having hope that not all are bad, but the ones who are supposed to be good do nothing to out the bad ones. because like I said, they would know the radicals amongst them better than outsiders.

I'm back to not trusting any of them now. Ill have to change the title to this post.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Right, atheist extremists never bombed anything. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum