Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expert analysis: Planned Parenthood videos were edited, manipulated, and have no legal value

+5
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Expert analysis: Planned Parenthood videos were edited, manipulated, and have no legal value - Page 2 Woman-astronaut-because-sandwiches-wont-make-themselves-up-here

Wordslinger wrote:You see, according to Christian-Judeo malarky, God thought you gals up as an afterthought -- you stem from one of Adam's ribs, right? Get this straight lady, whatever empowerment you've benefited from was given to you by men. And now it's Christian fundamentalist men who want to take it all back. How's that for empowerment? LOL

Oh good... an old white authoritarian male telling women how outraged they should be. That's original... lol.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Salinsky wrote:How's the GOP's women's and minorities' outreach going?

I'd say the leftist propaganda talkingpoints are going pretty well for the useful idiots. Carry on comrades.

I know you can't see it, but you, of all people, using the terms "propaganda talkingpoints" and "useful idiots" in the same sentence, and then following that with "Carry on comrades" is fucking hilarious.

Thanks for the lulz, random internet guy.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Ol Man Markle still can't manage to come up with a single, solitary thing that PP did that was unethical, much less illegal.

Poor Ol Man Markle ....

Expert analysis: Planned Parenthood videos were edited, manipulated, and have no legal value - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc1fcc3ada

You are one sick puppy. I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Expert analysis: Planned Parenthood videos were edited, manipulated, and have no legal value - Page 2 Buyer-tissue-planned-parenthood-575x324_zpsu2oheh9c

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Ol Man Markle still can't manage to come up with a single, solitary thing that PP did that was unethical, much less illegal.

Poor Ol Man Markle ....

Expert analysis: Planned Parenthood videos were edited, manipulated, and have no legal value - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc1fcc3ada

You are one sick puppy.  I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Expert analysis: Planned Parenthood videos were edited, manipulated, and have no legal value - Page 2 Buyer-tissue-planned-parenthood-575x324_zpsu2oheh9c

Again if all or part of the aborted fetus has medical value, why just toss it away?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Poor Ol Man Markle ....

Tastes like chicken.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Poor Ol Man Markle ....

Again if all or part of the aborted fetus has medical value, why just toss it away?

Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Poor Ol Man Markle ....

Tastes like chicken.

I figured it'd come down to that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum