Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/19/2015, 10:59 am

Sal

Sal

C'mon, let's make America great again ....

Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Screen21

2Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/19/2015, 11:04 am

2seaoat

Evil has been identified, and it does not take a Rhode scholar to figure out the GOP southern strategy and how the Dixiecrats have stolen the Republican Party.

3Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/19/2015, 11:13 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I can't wait for the go signal to see the government take down those southern, racist bastards.

Where can I enlist? LOL

Whatever

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:C'mon, let's make America great again ....

You guys worry me wanting to kill your fellow Americans because you disagree with their politics and view of history.....I may have to see something say something.....Could be y'all are terrorists.

http://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something

Reporting Suspicious Activity
To report suspicious activity, contact your local law enforcement agency. Describe specifically what you observed, including:

Who or what you saw;
When you saw it;
Where it occurred; and
Why it's suspicious.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You guys worry me wanting to kill your fellow Americans because you disagree with their politics and view of history.....I may have to see something say something.....Could be y'all are terrorists.

To report suspicious activity, contact your local law enforcement agency. Describe specifically what you observed, including:

Who or what you saw;
   When you saw it;
   Where it occurred; and
   Why it's suspicious.

You could be right -- but terrorists generally plant bombs and other destructive devices where they will randomly injure innocents. As I see it, in this case, where the targets are specific -- you know -- racist, confederate flag waving knuckledraggers, it's more like pure, delicious murder. Sanctioned by government, of course.

Be afraid Teo. Very afraid.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Whatever

You have nothing to worry about War Hero, unless you're one of those confederate flag waving knuckledraggers. By the way, have you yet found a good laundry who will starch and iron your Klan costume?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Who or what you saw;
   When you saw it;
   Where it occurred; and
   Why it's suspicious.

You could be right -- but terrorists generally plant bombs and other destructive devices where they will randomly injure innocents.  As I see it, in this case, where the targets are specific -- you know -- racist, confederate flag waving knuckledraggers, it's more like pure, delicious murder.  Sanctioned by government, of course.  

Be afraid Teo.  Very afraid.

Man you got a scad of liberal states just chock full of progressives to hang around in but you think the whole world should change and be exactly like you....I think progressives have "progressed' to the point of complete and utter foam at the mouth insanity.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Who or what you saw;
   When you saw it;
   Where it occurred; and
   Why it's suspicious.

You could be right -- but terrorists generally plant bombs and other destructive devices where they will randomly injure innocents.  As I see it, in this case, where the targets are specific -- you know -- racist, confederate flag waving knuckledraggers, it's more like pure, delicious murder.  Sanctioned by government, of course.  

Man you got a scad of liberal states just chock full of progressives to hang around in but you think the whole world should change and be exactly like you....I think progressives have "progressed' to the point of complete and utter foam at the mouth insanity.

What's insane here? Like millions of Americans, I viscerally hate racists and cretins who choose to display the rebel flag on their pickups are self-identified white racists. What's insane, truly, is to be aware that slavery and racism are both totally negative values in today's America, and then choose to display a rebel flag on your vehicle. That's utter foam at the mouth insanity!

10Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 9:12 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Who or what you saw;
   When you saw it;
   Where it occurred; and
   Why it's suspicious.

What's insane here?  Like millions of Americans, I viscerally hate racists and cretins who choose to display the rebel flag on their pickups are self-identified white racists.  What's insane, truly, is to be aware that slavery and racism are both totally negative values in today's America, and then choose to display a rebel flag on your vehicle.  That's utter foam at the mouth insanity!

What you label racist may or may not be...I can see you have a very low bar on what you consider racist...anyone from the south that has a hint of southern pride will suffice......

11Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 9:21 am

So liberals want to nuke everyone that disagrees with their perceptive on life. Hmmmmm who is the really intolerant group now?

12Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 9:23 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:So liberals want to nuke everyone that disagrees with their perceptive on life. Hmmmmm who is the really intolerant group now?

But you see sucks it makes them feel all high and mighty to judge people by where they were born and the color of their skin.

13Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 10:07 am

gatorfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:So liberals want to nuke everyone that disagrees with their perceptive on life. Hmmmmm who is the really intolerant group now?

But you see sucks it makes them feel all high and mighty to judge people by where they were born and the color of their skin.

What's really funny is the progressive faux outrage ramping up over some deranged freak who was shown in a photo with a flag. These progressive bigots act as if they have fought the flag battle all their lives when in fact it's just their latest cause célèbre.

Progressives are bigots because they think (I use that term loosely) that racism is a one way street. It is not. Their attitude just illustrates how narrow minded they are when anyone with a southern accent is a knuckle dragging buffoon.

14Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 10:25 am

Yet they are able to "admire" sanger... a racist and advocate for sterilizing those she deemed undesirable.

I don't think they examine the positions they are spoon fed... it's just reactionary mouth frothing.

15Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 12:44 pm

Yep wordslinger is one of the examples of that

16Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 1:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Laughter in the midst:  "but you see sucks"  

Terms of endearment!  Razz

I agree this latest outrage over all things Southern is ridiculous.  The hate from the progressives is allowed since it is their own hate.  Wordslinger is there some other reason you live in the South besides your love for shrimp? You work for the ACLU?  Down here weeding out the prayer warriors?  Getting the right wing panhandle knocked down to size?  Making us all think as you think?

Bet that happens really soon.

17Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 1:20 pm

Yep... it'll start by expanding hatespeech... then the consequences. Resistance is futile.

18Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 1:35 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I agree this latest outrage over all things Southern is ridiculous.  The hate from the progressives is allowed since  it is their own hate.  Wordslinger is there some other reason you live in the South besides your love for shrimp? You work for the ACLU?  Down here weeding out the prayer warriors?  Getting the right wing panhandle knocked down to size?  Making us all think as you think?

You want to hate blacks and celebrate slavery? Be my guest.

19Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 1:36 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I agree this latest outrage over all things Southern is ridiculous.  The hate from the progressives is allowed since  it is their own hate.  Wordslinger is there some other reason you live in the South besides your love for shrimp? You work for the ACLU?  Down here weeding out the prayer warriors?  Getting the right wing panhandle knocked down to size?  Making us all think as you think?

You want to hate blacks and celebrate slavery?  Be my guest.

What a wrong conclusion.

But we've had this dance before.

20Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 1:43 pm

Sal

Sal

Hahahaha ....

I just thought it was a funny headline, but from the responses it's clear that carrying out the strikes would collectively both raise the national IQ and improve its sense of humor.

21Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 1:44 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Nobody, and I mean nobody begrudges you the happiness you get tossing mullets, catching greased pigs, dancing in mud, frying everything in hot grease, and putting two vowels where only one are written (yeeahs). And nobody is telling you southern gals not to say "y'all," or to stop serving iced tea in mason jars. And nobody I know wants to punish y'all for pouring oodles of thick white gravy on your chicken-fried steak, or for cheering your hearts out for the Blue Wahoos, Patriots, or whatever.

If you stuck to those elements of your culture nobody would oppose you, not even me.

But when you insist on a Kresh at the courthouse, or teaching kids that He created everyone 6,000 years ago, and that blacks are second class citizens, and that your lily white cops have every right to harass and punish black Americans, you get opposition, whether I'm here or not.

And I'm here for the Gulf shrimp. So far there's nothing else I've seen that you guys have to offer that I want or need. Nothing else. LOL

22Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 1:58 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Nobody, and I mean nobody begrudges you the happiness you get tossing mullets, catching greased pigs, dancing in mud, frying everything in hot grease, and putting two vowels where only one are written (yeeahs).  And nobody is telling you southern gals not to say "y'all," or to stop serving iced tea in mason jars.  And nobody I know wants to punish y'all for pouring oodles of thick white gravy on your chicken-fried steak, or for cheering your hearts out for the Blue Wahoos, Patriots, or whatever.  

If you stuck to those elements of your culture nobody would oppose you, not even me.

But when you insist on a Kresh at the courthouse, or teaching kids that He created everyone 6,000 years ago, and that blacks are second class citizens, and that your lily white cops have every right to harass and punish black Americans, you get opposition, whether I'm here or not.

And I'm here for the Gulf shrimp.  So far there's nothing else I've seen that you guys have to offer that I want or need.  Nothing else.  LOL

No insistence on a créche at the courthouse but we do have them on the lawn at church.  I was the kid who said I believed in God but not the 6,000 year age of the earth.  My two best friends in third grade were King David Towns and a tall girl named Gwendolyn.  Didn't care about the color of their skin.  He was smart and funny - two great traits in a friend - and she was tall for her age like me so we didn't feel so awkward around each other.  Black was no matter to me in 1969.   My favorite policeman in Escambia County was the tallest on the Highway Patrol force.  Wish I could remember his name.  My dad introduced me to him when I began driving.  His desk to write a ticket was the top of your car. Not that color matters but he was black.  

I bet Bob remembers him.

Laughing

23Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 8:10 pm

And Z says I am intolerant ... But look at the tardedness and intolerance of the left here

24Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 10:02 pm

2seaoat

I bet Bob remembers him.

So somebody has confirmed that Bob is a seasoned criminal the police know......I have been right all along.....a mob fence?

25Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes Empty Re: Map for Tactical Nuke Strikes 8/20/2015, 10:59 pm

2seaoat wrote:I bet Bob remembers him.

So somebody has confirmed that Bob is a seasoned criminal the police know......I have been right all along.....a mob fence?

Not insinuating Bob is a criminal. He knows things about Pensacola. More powerful than a mob member.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum