Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green energy in Cali only gets results for the consultants

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/08/17/ap-clean-energy-jobs-act-did-little-but-enrich-consultants/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Nothing for the rest of Cali but higher taxes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You wingnuts keep pushing back against green energy like it was some form of a disease or something.

I am an oil & gas investor who believes we need to keep pumping petroleum to keep nations from warring over energy sources. I am not a climate change fanatic.

Yet, I buy-into ALL developments (the viable ones, anyway) that will move the world away from fossil fuels. Fossil fuels are a finite resource that would be facing mass depletion in the near term were it not for the discovery of new oil-recovery technologies that allowed us (the U.S. mainly) to tap petroleum resources that were previously not recoverable.

Fossil fuels are actually limiting the development and advancement of mankind. We will never reach for the stars and attain warp-speed space travel using fossil fuels as an energy source.

Mankind's main energy source later this century will be from the electromagnetic spectrum. It will be generated mostly by solar, nuclear, and by then cold-fusion technologies. Enhanced geothermal technology will generate much electricity just by harnessing the latent heat from buried rock formations.

The renewable energy horse has left the gate and will not be stopped. It would advance with or without the climate change movement, though the latter is adding momentum to keep it moving along.

The horse and buggy approach you favor is going to leave you holding nothing but a buggy whip.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum