Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Climate change: Where the 2016 presidential candidates stand on our global future

+5
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
boards of FL
Sal
nadalfan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fuck off... I'm not answering your dumbass questions... I don't even read them.

Why don't you tell us how much the temperature drops for 170b?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Fuck off... I'm not answering your dumbass questions... I don't even read them.

La-la-la-la ...

... I can't hear you!

Climate change: Where the 2016 presidential candidates stand on our global future - Page 2 2668975758_ff9a8944c7

lmao

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Fuck off... I'm not answering your dumbass questions...

Of course you're not.  You don't possess the capability.  I'm just making sure that the rest of the forum understands that.  When they see you interject a one-liner into a thread about, say, climate change or the economy, I just want everyone to understand that there is no substance lurking behind your chirps.  All they are is chirps - and parroted chirps at that.  Once someone tries to engage you and see if there is any real substance behind those chirps, well....you're not answering dumbass questions at that point.  

Thanks, Captain Chirp.

Climate change: Where the 2016 presidential candidates stand on our global future - Page 2 RMc1JQD

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:For those interested, this is where the presidential candidates stand on climate change.  For me, anyone who denies it loses all credibility.  One can discuss the best ways to tackle it, but denial means they've been bought or are scientifically illiterate. Neither is acceptable.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/climate-change-where-the-2016-presidential-126684106071.html

The vast majority of voters do not care. They have realized that Global Warming is a gigantic scam.

They are worried about JOBS, the economy, the Middle East and a dozen other things before Global Warming.

The amount of POLUTION the US puts into the atmosphere is in single digits behind scores of other nations. Nothing we do from here on will mean or do squat. You know it, I know it and the environmentalists know it. Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore is laying low in his energy guzzling estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean and laughing all the way to the bank.

nadalfan

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2015/0809/Climate-change-crusade-goes-local

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum