Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dems near Clinton panic mode

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
gatorfan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/13/2015, 11:11 am

gatorfan

This whole email deal has puzzled me from the start – if HRC has/had nothing to hide why try to hide it?

"Dems near Clinton panic mode"

“Democrats are worried that the furor over Hillary Clinton’s private email server will be prolonged and intensified after her sudden move to hand it to the FBI.

The Clinton campaign’s decision to give up the server and a thumb-drive containing back-up copies of emails left Democrats scratching their heads as to why the former secretary of State had resisted turning over the server for months.

Coupled with new polls that suggest Clinton is vulnerable, Democrats are nearing full-on panic mode.

“I’m not sure they completely understand the credibility they are losing, by the second,” said one Democratic strategist, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “At some point this goes from being something you can rationalize away to something that becomes political cancer. And we are getting pretty close to the cancer stage, because this is starting to get ridiculous.”

“Look, this is a classic example of the cover-up being ten times worse than the so-called crime — though in this case there wasn't a crime,” said another progressive strategist.

“The culture of secrecy that has surrounded the Clintons — understandably in some cases — has now yielded a situation where she did something that wasn't necessary and looks nefarious.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/251008-dems-near-clinton-panic-mode

2Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/13/2015, 11:30 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Like I read the other day. The best the cool and hip Dems got is two old geriatrics. Pretty funny really. I guess they can bring in that clown Biden if all else fails....

3Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/13/2015, 11:38 am

Sal

Sal

Ummm ...

... you fellas might wanna pay a little closer attention to what's happening in the backseat of the clown car.

Lil Randy and the Trumpster Fire have gotten into a full blown slap fight, and it's goin' down ....

Rand Paul is doing so poorly in the polls he has to revert to old footage of me discussing positions I no longer hold. As a world-class businessman, who built one of the great companies with some of the most iconic real estate assets in the world, it was my obligation to my family, my company, my employees and myself to maintain a strong relationship with all politicians whether Republican or Democrat. I did that and I did that well.

Unless you are a piece of unyielding granite, over the years positions evolve as they have in my case. Ronald Reagan, as an example, was a Democrat with a liberal bent who became a conservative Republican.

Recently, Rand Paul called me and asked me to play golf. I easily beat him on the golf course and will even more easily beat him now, in the world in the politics.

Senator Paul does not mention that after trouncing him in golf I made a significant donation to the eye center with which he is affiliated.

I feel sorry for the great people of Kentucky who are being used as a back up to Senator Paul’s hopeless attempt to become President of the United States--- weak on the military, Israel, the Vets and many other issues. Senator Paul has no chance of wining the nomination and the people of Kentucky should not allow him the privilege of remaining their Senator. Rand should save his lobbyist’s and special interest money and just go quietly home.

Rand’s campaign is a total mess, and as a matter of fact, I didn’t know he had anybody left in his campaign to make commercials who are not currently under indictment!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/12/new-rand-paul-video-basically-calls-donald-trump-a-closet-democrat/

4Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/13/2015, 11:40 am

Nothing... and I seriously mean NOTHING will ever matter to diminish the useful idiots adoration/support for hillary.

It would require her being legally disqualified before they waiver. At best we might see some voter apathy.

5Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/13/2015, 11:42 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Ummm ...

... you fellas might wanna pay a little closer attention to what's happening in the backseat of the clown car.

Lil Randy and the Trumpster Fire have gotten into a full blown slap fight, and it's goin' down ....

Rand Paul is doing so poorly in the polls he has to revert to old footage of me discussing positions I no longer hold. As a world-class businessman, who built one of the great companies with some of the most iconic real estate assets in the world, it was my obligation to my family, my company, my employees and myself to maintain a strong relationship with all politicians whether Republican or Democrat. I did that and I did that well.

Unless you are a piece of unyielding granite, over the years positions evolve as they have in my case. Ronald Reagan, as an example, was a Democrat with a liberal bent who became a conservative Republican.

Recently, Rand Paul called me and asked me to play golf. I easily beat him on the golf course and will even more easily beat him now, in the world in the politics.

Senator Paul does not mention that after trouncing him in golf I made a significant donation to the eye center with which he is affiliated.

I feel sorry for the great people of Kentucky who are being used as a back up to Senator Paul’s hopeless attempt to become President of the United States--- weak on the military, Israel, the Vets and many other issues. Senator Paul has no chance of wining the nomination and the people of Kentucky should not allow him the privilege of remaining their Senator.  Rand should save his lobbyist’s and special interest money and just go quietly home.

Rand’s campaign is a total mess, and as a matter of fact, I didn’t know he had anybody left in his campaign to make commercials who are not currently under indictment!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/12/new-rand-paul-video-basically-calls-donald-trump-a-closet-democrat/

Wow Sal you got Trumps nasty spit on everybody personality all you need now is money and you could be his sorta twin.

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:Nothing... and I seriously mean NOTHING will ever matter to diminish the useful idiots adoration/support for hillary.

It would require her being legally disqualified before they waiver. At best we might see some voter apathy.

When 4 classified emails are found out of a small sample of 40 I have to assume there are many more in the remaining 30K or so.

HRC will never take a fall or assume responsibility for this obvious breach of national security. Unfortunately for her underlings and associates that perpetuated this charade, possibly destroyed evidence, and wiped her server, they will be thrown under the bus while HRC continues to tap dance around reality.

Anyone else in this situation would have had their security clearance revoked already.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Clintons do not make rash decisions. Of all the things Hillary is, one of them is being a brilliant, experienced attorney. And she has the council of her calculating, political genius of a husband -- plus their own team of legal councilors.

Clinton would turn over zip, nada, nothing, zero to any government investigation if she didn't already have a perfect defense for any charges that might be made.

It's not the government investigation of her hard drive that worries Clinton. It's the size and nature of the crowds Bernie is garnering!

8Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 10:01 am

2seaoat

When 4 classified emails are found out of a small sample of 40 I have to assume there are many more in the remaining 30K or so.

HRC will never take a fall or assume responsibility for this obvious breach of national security. Unfortunately for her underlings and associates that perpetuated this charade, possibly destroyed evidence, and wiped her server, they will be thrown under the bus while HRC continues to tap dance around reality.

Anyone else in this situation would have had their security clearance revoked already.

No law was broken.  Next question.......in regard to tough primaries, it certainly happened last time when Hillary ran, and why would anybody expect anything different this time.  If people think the email server has anything to do with Bernie's increasing poll numbers, they are mostly mistaken.   People believe that the problem is wall street, banking, and the oligarchy controlling America and exploiting the American people.   They believed in the last election that Hillary who was for the war in Iraq is too connected to Wall street and the Neocons.   She lost to President Obama because of the image of Hillary being too cozy with Wall street.   This idea that any sane person is buying into the propaganda of the server being a primary issue is borderline crazy.......having a private server was not a violation of the law.  She had every right to clean her hard drive which I argued a year ago was already done for the slo mo folks on this forum who simply cannot conceptualize.....she knew the parameters of the law....she stayed within those parameters......and she WILL prevail over these silly email propaganda, but she may not prevail in the democratic primaries like last time where folks believe she is in bed with Wall Street.  The two issues are completely separate, but for those who are trying with smoke and mirrors to elevate Hillary's emails to a substantive issue in the democratic primary.....it is not....she lost to President Obama because people thought she was basically a republican who was in bed with the same influences which control the Republican Party.

9Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 11:39 am

Sal

Sal

According to the AP, the "TOP SECRET!!" "HIGHLY CLASSIFIED!!" material in question included a discussion regarding a newspaper story detailing a drone operation and "a separate conversation that could point back to highly classified material in an improper manner or merely reflect information collected independently".

Yet, somehow, we're all still alive.

Good gawd, what a nothingburger.

10Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 11:51 am

2seaoat

Alleged scandal after alleged scandal, and zilch, nada, nothing.....and nobody thinks a pattern has been established......geez, I guess when you aim propaganda for bottom feeders you can actually start to believe that stuff......what an idiotic discussion.  Two years ago it was Hillary intentionally killing Chris and sending out folks to lie to cover up the murder....you cannot make this idiocy up......all the while real substantive issues wither on the vine as the oligarchy needs this distraction to protect the status quo.   Hillary may lose the primary because of the perception that she is a Republican.   The email server issues is just more bananas  for the monkey cage.

11Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 12:49 pm

We know for a fact that blumenthal turned over emails that hillary did not. That alone proves she violated acts.

We also know that she had classified info on a private server. It's inconceivable that she didn't know the nature of her position and it's correspondence. We now hear that the evidence has been destroyed... in direct and clear violation of law.

What fact are y'all disputing?

12Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 12:55 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:We know for a fact that blumenthal turned over emails that hillary did not. That alone proves she violated acts.<that one

We also know that she had classified info on a private server. It's inconceivable that she didn't know the nature of her position and it's correspondence. We now hear that the evidence has been destroyed<that one ... in direct and clear violation of law.<and, especially that one

13Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 1:04 pm

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:We know for a fact that blumenthal turned over emails that hillary did not. That alone proves she violated acts.

We also know that she had classified info on a private server. It's inconceivable that she didn't know the nature of her position and it's correspondence. We now hear that the evidence has been destroyed ... in direct and clear violation of law.

That only proves willful ignorance on your part.

1) http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-benghazi-state-department/

2) The inspectors general for the U.S. State Department and the U.S. Intelligence Community issued a joint written statement late Friday afternoon asserting that emails that Hillary Clinton had on her personal email account while she was Secretary of State,and that she kept on a personal server after she left the government,“contained classified information when they were generated,” “remain classified today” and “should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.”

“The four emails,which have not been released through the State FOIA process,did not contain classification marking and/or dissemination controls,” State Department Inspector General Steve Linick and Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough,III,said in their joint statement released late Friday afternoon.

“These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department; rather,these emails contained classified information when they were generated and,according to IC classification officials,that information remains classified today,” the inspectors general said.

“This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system,” they said.

3) She admitted having the server erased. The question now is if it's recoverable... or another attempt to deceive.

Last edited by PkrBum on 8/14/2015, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 1:11 pm

Sal

Sal

If there was "a direct and clear violation of the law", where are the charges, random internet guy?

That would assume, of course, that this whole melodrama revolves around issues of national security, and not the ratfucking of a presidential campaign.

Hmmmm ....

15Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 1:35 pm

polecat

polecat

Yes
Keep bashing Hillary it worked out so well for you the last time which means... thank you republicans for introducing us to Barack Hussein Obama.

Dems near Clinton panic mode Hillary-emails

Keep Fcuking that Chicken boys keep keeping on!!!

16Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 1:39 pm

2seaoat

in direct and clear violation of law.

In the end it is an intelligence thing.......no it is not a violation of the law to clean the drive.  If that was the case, take me to a cell.  You really do not get this.  I thought you had given some personal thought to this matter, but you are simply spewing the propaganda without any rational thought.  Two years I have been awaiting the violations of the law with the IRS.......I am certainly going to be dead and still no violation of the law with the emails........how many decades do you get to smear a Clinton.......did you change the rules in Tennis.......it is against the law to touch the net.....you mean a deviation from the rules of tennis is a crime.......oh I see.....I get your logic.....do they let you use a computer in prison?

17Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 1:42 pm

2seaoat

polecat wrote:Yes
Keep bashing Hillary it worked out so well for you the last time which means... thank you republicans for introducing us to Barack Hussein Obama.

Dems near Clinton panic mode Hillary-emails

Keep Fcuking that Chicken boys keep keeping on!!!
It is comedic at this point.  Gomer cannot wait to go after Clinton......that is going to be a hoot.  Her statement to the committee should have been a year ago, but why waste a political opportunity to bury your party......you simply cannot handicap stupidity.....there are no strokes to give.

18Dems near Clinton panic mode Empty Re: Dems near Clinton panic mode 8/14/2015, 4:09 pm

Markle

Markle

State Department

'Top secret' emails on Clinton server discussed drone program, may reference classified info

Published August 14, 2015
·Associated Press

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/14/top-secret-emails-on-clinton-server-discussed-drone-program-may-reference/?intcmp=hpbt2&intcmp=latestnews

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum