Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fall of the American Empire.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.freemansperspective.com/wont-be-fixed/

Do we really believe that central bankers will just lay down their monopolies?

Can we seriously expect a hundred trillion dollars of debt to be liquidated without any consequences?

Do we actually believe that politicians will walk away from their power and apologize for abusing us?

Do we really think that the corporations who own Congress will just give up the game that is enriching them?

Does anyone seriously believe that the NSA is going to say, “Gee, that Fourth Amendment really is kind of clear, and everything we do violates it… so, everyone here is fired and the last person out will please turn off the lights”?

And does anyone believe that the military-industrial complex will stop encouraging war, or that corporate media will stop worshiping the state, or that your local sheriff will apologize for training his cops to be vicious beasts?

Do we really believe that public school systems will ever stop lauding the state that pays all its bills?

I could go on, but I think my point is made: This system will never allow itself to be seriously reformed. Trying to fix this is like trying to revive a long-dead corpse.

The systems that rule the West will fail.

......Here’s another from Salvian:

The state has fallen upon such evil days that a man cannot be safe unless he is wicked.

With this last passage in mind, please consider Jon Corzine, Lois Lerner, and Hillary Clinton.

Then think about Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, and Chelsea Manning.

Who among these six told the truth? And who among them lied? Which have suffered for their actions? Which have not?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum